NFTS 2014

I applied for Directing Fiction 2014 start, but have heard nothing yet. Haven't got high hopes though. May just have to try again next year. :) Good luck to all.

Supramal

Hi all. I applied for MA Screenwriting. Still to hear back. Hopefully we'll all hear soon... the waiting is killing me!

Good luck to all :D

Burnhill

Hiya,
I'm still waiting to hear back too. I applied for conematograhpy. Rollotomassi, when did you hear back and was it via post, email or phone? Just wondering how late they're leave it as I know the interviews for my course are week beginning 8th July.
Good luck everyone!

rollotomassi

Hiya,
I'm still waiting to hear back too. I applied for conematograhpy. Rollotomassi, when did you hear back and was it via post, email or phone? Just wondering how late they're leave it as I know the interviews for my course are week beginning 8th July.
Good luck everyone!
Hi Burnhill

I think it was 10th June via email. Interview was difficult today, they have an obvious gameplan of good cop/bad cop and drill into your application. Be sure you know your application

JJJ

Still nothing for me. I can feel the rejection coming :p. Maybe next time

Rollotomassi, good luck with everything. Thanks for the tips!

ceylans

Received an email last thursday telling me I'd been shortlisted for an interview in mid-July. This is for the MA Screenwriting course. I'd be interested if anyone has any insight into the interview process, any tips at all?

JJJ

Received an email last thursday telling me I'd been shortlisted for an interview in mid-July. This is for the MA Screenwriting course. I'd be interested if anyone has any insight into the interview process, any tips at all?
Ugh damn... Guess you just confirmed my rejection seeing as I got nothing for the same MA. As for tips: what Rollotomassi said was that they play good cop/bad cop and that you should really know your application. Tips I've learned from interviews in general is that being nervous is expected but you can still show confidence. Speak with certainty and don't try to over articulate your sentences. Be yourself cause that's who they shortlisted. Best of luck

cuccicumber

I applied for Directing Fiction 2014 start, but have heard nothing yet. Haven't got high hopes though. May just have to try again next year. :) Good luck to all.

I've applied for Directing Fiction also, and still have heard nothing! I was wondering if you're the same currently? I'm from America, and am used to the fall start date, so the suspense is killing me! Good luck also!

gazzwa

Apparently, they're looking at the Directing applications as we speak. Expect to hear pretty soon, I'd imagine.

Aliafne

Since the 2013 topic is closed I have to write here, although I am applying for 2013..... Diploma Course in Production Management. I am going in next week for an interview so I was wondering if anybody knows what the test is like and what the questions are about. Or what they were for other course applications.

kbills

I got a rejection email this morning for the cinematography, anyone else with any response good or bad?..

Fromez

I've also received an email invite to interview in the middle of this month for the Screenwriting MA.

Commiserations to those who have not got interviews - don't give up and better luck next time.

I applied to the directing course but I still haven't heard anything. Should I be worried?

Jappr

Haven't heard anything yet either, nor did a friend of mine also applying for DF. Last year I got my invitation the 28th of June, for an interview at the 12th of July. Alas I got rejected. Don't know what to think now either!

Hmm interesting... I had trouble paying for my application fee. Maybe that had something to do with it and their system is all over the place. That or they're behind. Either way, I would like some sort of application result whether good or bad. Maybe I'll give them a ring on Monday. Thanks for your response Jappr.

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• International Film Institute of New York
    5.00 star(s)
    The summer intensive film program at Sarah Lawrence was fantastic. We were taught by industry professionals, whom had many years of experience...
    • Ldc88
    5.00 star(s)
    I experienced the most incredible summer at IFI, and I wish I could relive it every day! however, since I cannot , I make do by taking what I...
    • Anonymous
    5.00 star(s)
    I have been engaged with filmmaking since the age of 9 and was searching for a course that could further my knoll which is not always easy to...
    • sgabor
    5.00 star(s)
    The Sarah Lawrence Filmmaker's Collective was the top experience I've had at a summer film program. Start to finish, their top priority was that...
    • sammaggs
    5.00 star(s)
    I went into this camp uncertain of what I wanted to do in college. When I finished the five week intensive program, I knew what I wanted to do for...
    • JacobNurse