NFTS 2014

Russianblueuk do you personally know the people who got into DF?
Yeah, I know both of them personally. Just really annoyed and feeling miserable for being left in the dark for so long. I'd rather know one way or the other, I know we all would... Good luck to all.

MarioC

Yeah, I know both of them personally. Just really annoyed and feeling miserable for being left in the dark for so long. I'd rather know one way or the other, I know we all would... Good luck to all.
Hey,
Thanks for letting us know this. Do you know when they found out? I'm in constant despair.

bukowski99

Nothing for me yet.
Uh oh. Doesn't sound promising if 2 ppl have been accepted... Can't think of them doing it any other way than letting all 8 know in one swoop. Russianblue, does one of the guys you know personally have the initials J.B?

Good luck everyone.

MarioC

The registry keeps saying they're waiting to release the results but if some people know already, what does that mean? Gah.

valejebudalo

maybe they have a few spots left and they cant decide who gets them, maybe they want the decision to be unanimous, i'm sure there's a reason they still didn't publish the list

Bakunin

It could be that they have a reserve list and they are waiting to hear back from those accepted whether they want to take their places before they can contact the reserve list to either reject them or offer them places.

bukowski99

By my count there was 7 on here up for DF. We know some ppl have been told they're in and that some ppl have been told they're not.

If they'd told all 8 I'm sure statistically one out of 7 would have got good news.

My guess is they're still making decisions.

Nalcsart

Aaaghhh I'm going a little crazy waiting for that mail. But this group helps a lot since several of you are going through the same. I'm sorry for the ones that already got a rejection...
Well the reason for the delay it's not alphabetical order since I start with an A.
Last year when I got mail mail offering a place as a reserve candidate I had until the 28th of August to accept to be on the list or not. I guess that the people who get accepted have at least he same amount of time plus until November I think to pay the fee. Last year I got the result the 15th of August after an agonizing wait. I had my interview the same day as this year then. The 22 of July... My guess(hope) is also that they still haven't made their minds...

Nalcsart

This is last year so I don't know how it is now. But the tuition fee 500, was required before the 30 of sept. And the whole amont for year one by the 1st of November. But I was an overseas student so I don't know if it is different with the home fees

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• Cal State Northridge (CSUN) - MFA in Screenwriting Program
    3.00 star(s)
    I was accepted to the CSUN MFA program in 2018 and took part in in for a full year; however, I recently decided not to go back and complete the...
    • Anonymous
  • Savannah College of Art and Design (MFA)
    1.00 star(s)
    The school is a complete honeypot, department head Donald.W Moffett has limited film production experience and has not idea how to properly guide...
    • Anonymous
  • Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    Emerson opened a lot of doors for me, so I can't dismiss that fact. However, I don't think it was necessary for me to go to Emerson as opposed to...
    • Anonymous
  • NYU - Tisch Kanbar Institute of Film and Television (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    Currently in my third year of my MFA at NYU Tisch Grad Film (writing/directing). I cannot praise this program enough! It exceeded any expectation...
    • Anonymous
  • National Film and Television School (NFTS)
    5.00 star(s)
    I'm currently in my first year of a 2 year MA at the NFTS. I saw these relatively negative reviews about the NFTS before I applied, but I can now...
    • VDW