NFTS 2015

thanks for the input radi. i phoned registry and i was told that there may be another two weeks wait before we hear anything. i called them yesterday. also a delay in receiving the letters of reference will not affect your chances of securing an interview.

wesntia

Can someone local phone the registry about screenwriting interview invitations? I'd do it myself but I'm abroad...

hi guys. i have come across another user as part of the film school.org community. she has helped out a fair few users and has given some priceless tips on the application procedure for film schools. she has secured a place at Tisch film school. financing is a bit of a hurdle for her and so she has set up a crowdfunding link. if you can check it out, like, share on Facebook and even donate if you can, would be grand.

http://www.gofundme.com/naghamnyufund

pandamonium

Bad news for anyone still waiting for Screenwriting: I asked if my interview could be rescheduled to another day, and was told all interview slots for next week were full. Sorry, guys.

Loopey

Okay I appreciate the slots are full for this week but I spoke to the Registry at 2pm this afternoon. She stated that a few people were contacted last week but they are due to start emailing out again this week with more interview dates. This is because the panel were undecided with a some of the applicants and this has created a delay so don't lose hope, they will be sending out emails this week with more interview dates.

wesntia

Okay I appreciate the slots are full for this week but I spoke to the Registry at 2pm this afternoon. She stated that a few people were contacted last week but they are due to start emailing out again this week with more interview dates. This is because the panel were undecided with a some of the applicants and this has created a delay so don't lose hope, they will be sending out emails this week with more interview dates.
Haha, my whole day has been like the plot of a bad three act movie. I hope I'm about to enter the third act where all my dreams come true despite the seemingly impossible obstacles! :D

Lemmings

Directing fiction will be notifying for interviews hopefully by the end of the week they're still reviewing apps today - just phoned registry

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews