1. The FilmSchool.org community has been helping people apply to film school since 2002. Log in or Create an Account and get your film school questions answered. (It's free!)

NFTS - 2018 Entry

Discussion in 'Graduate Film School Discussions' started by Siskata, Jun 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Manish rana

Manish rana New Member

Ratings:
    +1
  2. Nat

Nat New Member

Ratings:
    +6
    Have you had your interview? There was a guy there having a Directing Fiction interview when we were doing our Cinematography workshop last week (Wed), so it might be a few more weeks before you get an answer.

• Like Like x 1
  3. AndyRosserson

AndyRosserson New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Hello everyone - I'm new here. I came across this thread while researching NFTS earlier today.
    I've applied for MA Editing, had the interview and I'll be going to the workshop next week. The nerves have started to finally break out after reading the PDF that's been sent out to the all the attendees...

I've seen that at least one other person here is going to the workshop, look forward to seeing you there!

• Like Like x 1
  4. RockinCon

RockinCon Wannabe Film Editor

Ratings:
    +15

Welcome and Congrats! I'll be in the editing workshop as well! I just got the itinerary and its finally hit that I am going!

Safe Travels!

• Like Like x 1
  5. benoit

benoit New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone, longtime lurker here!

I applied to the Directing and Producing Television Entertainment and just got invited to interview om August 17. Bummer, as I will be touring through the U.S. with a group of kids. I'm wondering if anyone has experience with the registry conducting interviews via Skype? If not, I would have to spend a lot of money!

Also, since they are doing interviews that late in August, does anyone have an idea when the workshops would be for this? Do they follow the interviews quickly in general?

Thanks!

6. RockinCon

RockinCon Wannabe Film Editor

Ratings:
    +15
    I did the Skype interview and it was easy just make sure you are in well light room and have a good camera. It's a standard skype interview.

Hope that helps

• Like Like x 1