NFTS Applications 2021 - The one where the world seems to be on fire....

JMini

do they send rejection emails last if I understand correctly?

Perhaps. I think it depends on the course you are applying for. I had my interview and I was offered a place a week later. It depends on how many applications they have to go through. Hang in there! :)

J-C

ah ok well congratulations !! and you don't know if all the admitted students received the answer on the same day as you

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
A private group and forum (similar to a Private Facebook group) has been created for NFTS... Join the group and get your NFTS badge by using the link below:

Enjoy! :)

VCalavera

Yeah so we are in the same boat, I have been thinking more about this course at NFTS. LFS is prohibitively expensive, at least for me, and NFTS is far more accessible in terms of fees - half price in fact. The Directing TV course is not what I would want to do however I have been thinking more about it - its a very industry focused Masters and people do go on to be Heads of Development and TV producers in various capacities. I mean you get a fully funded pilot TV show at the end of the course that is shown to several industry professionals - managers, prodcos, development execs etc. I think that’s kind of invaluable.

Well, I went for it. 😅

Back to the waiting game.

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews