Introductions Nfts Famu Applicant Gonnabe

ZiweiYao

Greetings,

I'm planning on applying to Directing MFA programmes at NFTS and FAMU. I have a mixed academic background, and right now I'm in the Beijing Film Academy's MFA Screenwriting programme year 1. My last destination was City College of New York(CUNY) MFA in Film. I made a feature film before I left NYC a year ago. I'm here to receive advices, keep track of applications and make friends if opportunity allows.
Regards to everyone here.

Shatnerrr

Hi from France !
I’m also going to apply for the directing programs at NFTS. For now I’m working on my short’s script. Let’s do our best and hope we’ll get in together! Best of luck :cool:

Bianca

HI!! Does anybody know anything about the 1 YEAR INTENSIVE COURSE SCREENWRITING at FAMU? I've just applied and I'm waiting for my results, but since I don't know anybody who attended the school I wanted to know if this course is good. I already have a BA and MA in history and literature and a MA in creative writing, and some little work experience, so I'm looking for something to improve my screenwriting ability.
thank you so much for your feedback :)

Add your film school application to our Application Database so that we can improve our admissions statistics.

Add Application…

Latest Accepted Applications

Acceptance Data
For up to date Film School Acceptance Rates, including Minimum GPAs, Minimum Test Scores, After Interview and Off-Waitlist Acceptance Rates, Film Experience and Undergraduate degrees of accepted applicants, Age data, and other acceptance statistics for your film program of choice simply navigate to the Acceptance Rates tab on each film school's page in our Film School Database.

For example:
Add your own Application to our application database to help improve the site's acceptance data.

Latest reviews

Latest Articles

Latest Accepted Applications