No Titles just Introductions

regisseur87

I will be starting at Film Connection Film Institute --> Nashville Campus, in August of this year. I will be studying film production and editing while also enrolling in the screenwriting program that they have. After lots of careful consideration and taking FOREVER to decide where I wanted to go to follow my dreams, I decided to go to Film Connection in Nashville since it is a 6 month program and it will give me a chance to see my sister more since she lives in TN. I was looking at LA Film School but since I will be paying for school and an apartment and groceries and transportation all on my own and since I am currently a full time student at community college and I am currently unemployed, LA Film School seemed like it would be too much for me to do on my own, especially since I would be 29 hours away from all my friends and family. Film Connection Film Institute is more affordable and it is way more hands on learning and real world experience than any of the other film schools that I looked at, that's why I chose it. Being closer to my sister is just an added bonus. The reason I signed up for this website/chatroom is not because I wanted to apply anywhere or because I wanted to find out which film schools had the highest rating or whatever, I joined this website/chatroom because currently in my life, I am basically alone. I have no one who understands what it is like for my parents to not support me and to not understand that this is what I was meant to do. I am just hoping to find people on here or even just one person who I will be able to talk to about film school and all that shit.

Regisseur87

Latest Classifieds

Featured Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• UCLA TFT - Screenwriting (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    The Right Move For Me
    I have loved this program so far! For me, it was the right move. Coming from out-of-state, I learned a lot about LA and housing, but it could have...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Chicago - Department of Cinema and Media Studies
    5.00 star(s)
    In my opinion, the University of Chicago's Cinema & Media Studies program is one of the most outstanding and underrated programs out there. I...
    • jn0pe
  • Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    I went to Emerson for my undergrad for VMA (Visual media arts, just generally the film program) and...it was a lot of fun, I certainly learned...
    • julia1
  • Temple University - School of Theater, Film and Media Arts
    4.00 star(s)
    I graduated in 2013 and know several recent graduates ( 2017-2019 classes) as well. My personal and their related experiences are the basis for...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Rochester - Film and Media Studies Program
    5.00 star(s)
    I graduated from UofR with a double major in Film and Media Studies and Economics. My experiences at Rochester really shaped my filmmaking career...
    • dkimg21