Northwestern MFA Writing for the Screen and Stage 2021

mcama

Maybe someone can clarify, but my understanding is that Northwestern's admissions process is slightly different than others in terms of how it is conducted. I've read they never let you know if you're on the waitlist and can let you know as late as August for admission.

Maybe an alum or those who have been through the experience can clarify?

Last edited:

DarynRobinson

Supporter+
Hi everyone! I interviewed with Northwestern for MFA Writing for Stage and Screen on February 23 and they told me I would hear back by mid-March, so probably by tomorrow or next week. I think it went well, but we shall see :) Just giving an update in case others were curious on where they are in their process.

DarynRobinson

Supporter+
I just got admitted this morning! Best of luck to everyone :)

DarynRobinson

Supporter+
Add your film school application to our Application Database so that we can improve our admissions statistics.

Add Application…

Latest Accepted Applications

Acceptance Data
For up to date Film School Acceptance Rates, including Minimum GPAs, Minimum Test Scores, After Interview and Off-Waitlist Acceptance Rates, Film Experience and Undergraduate degrees of accepted applicants, Age data, and other acceptance statistics for your film program of choice simply navigate to the Acceptance Rates tab on each film school's page in our Film School Database.

For example:
Add your own Application to our application database to help improve the site's acceptance data.

Latest reviews

Latest Articles

Latest Accepted Applications