Northwestern

KtoI

How on earth do you apply, hell I probably missed the deadline but their Radio/TV/film dept site is impossible.Honestly have you seen it, it's a disaster. Who makes this stuff? But does ANYONE have any info on how to apply to NWU Undergrad film program?

Palm Tree Armada

Boy I sure hope I didn't miss the deadline. I haven't seen anything that would suggest an early deadline, though. I think the reason you may be having trouble is that Northwestern Film doesn't have its own supplement like USC or NYU, because its just a major, its not its own school, which means all you do is apply to Northwestern with Film as your major. Thats what I planned on doing, hopefully there wasn't another deadline I wasn't aware of.

KtoI

Oh...then it's Jan 1st. Yeah, that confused me; I can't understand why a film program wouldn't have its own supplement. UCF Film has its own supplement.

I imagine that's the case with Boston too.

Latest Classifieds

Featured Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• UCLA TFT - Screenwriting (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    The Right Move For Me
    I have loved this program so far! For me, it was the right move. Coming from out-of-state, I learned a lot about LA and housing, but it could have...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Chicago - Department of Cinema and Media Studies
    5.00 star(s)
    In my opinion, the University of Chicago's Cinema & Media Studies program is one of the most outstanding and underrated programs out there. I...
    • jn0pe
  • Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    I went to Emerson for my undergrad for VMA (Visual media arts, just generally the film program) and...it was a lot of fun, I certainly learned...
    • julia1
  • Temple University - School of Theater, Film and Media Arts
    4.00 star(s)
    I graduated in 2013 and know several recent graduates ( 2017-2019 classes) as well. My personal and their related experiences are the basis for...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Rochester - Film and Media Studies Program
    5.00 star(s)
    I graduated from UofR with a double major in Film and Media Studies and Economics. My experiences at Rochester really shaped my filmmaking career...
    • dkimg21