NYU Dramatic Writing 2020

Hello all, I just got the good news too.
Was wondering if anyone can help me with how much the tuition per annum is for this program?
Will be very helpful! Thanks
This is specifically for the MFA Dramatic Writing program I believe:

Tuition per semester:
Tisch Graduate School of the Arts$31,72112-18 points

Estimated Room & Board per year:
Room and Board$26,024
Books and Supplies$824
Transportation$1,110
Personal Expenses$3,678
Basic Health Insurance$3,484
Total Estimated Living Expenses (combined Fall/Spring)$35,120

There are two letters - Decision and Scholarship up on the admissions portal.

Seems like it would be consistent for all
Came here to say the same thing - the letter was already there and it said that they didn't have any scholarship for me, and that they hoped between my "home state and my personal finances" I'd be able to pay for it. Which, uh... not so much. haha.

Memz

Supporting Member
AFI
Columbia
Came here to say the same thing - the letter was already there and it said that they didn't have any scholarship for me, and that they hoped between my "home state and my personal finances" I'd be able to pay for it. Which, uh... not so much. haha.
Man, that sucks, I'm sorry.

truffleshuffle

NYU
USC
Random question - is anyone else worried about how the whole situation with coronavirus is going to play out with respect to classes in the coming year?
Sure it's a concern of course, but there's so much in between now and then that it's kind of pointless to worry. If we don't get this under control in the next 6 months then I'd be very very surprised. The increasingly drastic measures being taken right now are to ensure that it doesn't last that long. (A US domestic travel ban may be announced soon.)

filmmakerZA

Supporting Member
AFI
South Africa just banned entry from a couple of countries in Europe and the US as well and seems to be taking strict measures to try keep the infected numbers down. Schools are closing too until after Easter break.

nanaxavier

hi everyone!
I've had this account for quite some time but never said anything. Now I'm making my first post ever with great news: I GOT IN!
I was wondering if I can find here, in the forum, a current student to chat with. I'm leaning towards NYU but I also got in some other schools and feel like I need to gather more info before making a final decision.
Anyone around to help?
thanks a bunch!

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
BU
hi everyone!
I've had this account for quite some time but never said anything. Now I'm making my first post ever with great news: I GOT IN!
I was wondering if I can find here, in the forum, a current student to chat with. I'm leaning towards NYU but I also got in some other schools and feel like I need to gather more info before making a final decision.
Anyone around to help?
thanks a bunch!
Congrats!!!! If you want the NYU badge and private NYU forum access see this link:

There should also be some NYU AMAs in the AMA forum:

brdmllr

For those who got in, where are you guys checking just out of curiosity? Is it where your application is stored or on the globalhome.nyu.edu site?

Has anyone actually heard today? This week is their spring break, although it does seem a little odd that they'd start sending acceptances the Friday before a week of silence.

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
BU

Latest Classifieds

Featured Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews