• IT'S HAPPENING! Celebrate interview season by becoming or upgrading to a Lifetime Supporting Membership for ONLY $15! (25% off) by entering the coupon code "ITSHAPPENING" . Thanks for being a member of the site!

NYU Dramatic Writing 2020

brdmllr

Hey all! I tried to join the fb group, but wanted to reach out and see how everyone is doing getting ready for a remote semester. The administration noted that one class could be live and I was wondering who’s doing the live class if any. Also, is anyone else out in LA? I have a rooftop and if people are remote from LA, I thought it would be cool to do a socially distanced group hangout.

arigold8

I submitted a tv pilot and had my interview today with Robin Epstein. She is the sitcom teacher and was really friendly and sharp. I got the email to interview on Wednesday evening so the turn around is definitely tight. I also heard that decisions could take up to a month to come out...

Good luck to everyone
Hey! Sorry I was lurking on this feed as I work on my application for NYU this year. I currently have a 30-minute comedy pilot that I'm pretty proud of, but and am scared that it is not enough? Did you just submit one pilot? I see most people have submitted features so I wanted to reach out.

Thank you!!

Hey! Sorry I was lurking on this feed as I work on my application for NYU this year. I currently have a 30-minute comedy pilot that I'm pretty proud of, but and am scared that it is not enough? Did you just submit one pilot? I see most people have submitted features so I wanted to reach out.

Thank you!!

Replying because I had this same concern last year. I just submitted one half-hour comedy drama and was waitlisted then accepted. I don’t think there’s any harm in just submitting one 30 min script, but I have a feeling I wouldn’t have been waitlisted at first instance if I’d just submitted two...

arigold8

Hi! I was wondering if anyone that wrote a pilot that got accepted, might be willing to share that script with me? It would be great to have a slightly understanding of what they're looking for!

Thank you so much!

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews