NYU Dramatic Writing?

benifox

Hello!

Was wondering if anyone has heard from Tisch MFA Dramatic Writing yet? Interviews? I just had an interview for Tisch Asia yesterday and was wondering if anyone had heard anything from Asia or NY?

dmtr

Originally posted by benifox:
Hello!

Was wondering if anyone has heard from Tisch MFA Dramatic Writing yet? Interviews? I just had an interview for Tisch Asia yesterday and was wondering if anyone had heard anything from Asia or NY?
See two threads below where NYU DW has been discussed.

benifox

Sorry, I'm new to this forum. Didn't see any that discussed interviews for Asia vs. New York news. Please let me know if anyone has any news on both!

dmtr

Originally posted by benifox:
Sorry, I'm new to this forum. Didn't see any that discussed interviews for Asia vs. New York news. Please let me know if anyone has any news on both!
No worries, the NY DW program doesn't do interviews. It does appear that some people who applied to NY DW were referred to Asia DW where there was an interview. I'm not sure if people that applied directly to Asia have been notified or if they typically do interviews.

Did you apply to both NY and Asia and what concentration did you select?

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• Cal State Northridge (CSUN) - MFA in Screenwriting Program
    3.00 star(s)
    I was accepted to the CSUN MFA program in 2018 and took part in in for a full year; however, I recently decided not to go back and complete the...
    • Anonymous
  • Savannah College of Art and Design (MFA)
    1.00 star(s)
    The school is a complete honeypot, department head Donald.W Moffett has limited film production experience and has not idea how to properly guide...
    • Anonymous
  • Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    Emerson opened a lot of doors for me, so I can't dismiss that fact. However, I don't think it was necessary for me to go to Emerson as opposed to...
    • Anonymous
  • NYU - Tisch Kanbar Institute of Film and Television (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    Currently in my third year of my MFA at NYU Tisch Grad Film (writing/directing). I cannot praise this program enough! It exceeded any expectation...
    • Anonymous
  • National Film and Television School (NFTS)
    5.00 star(s)
    I'm currently in my first year of a 2 year MA at the NFTS. I saw these relatively negative reviews about the NFTS before I applied, but I can now...
    • VDW