NYU Grad Film school Fall 2021

Vindhya

Hey I got an interview too. Though the mail says a small group still under consideration. Does that mean they've taken people without the interview too?

And how's everyone preparing for it?

Cy98

Congrats to both of you! It looks like they might be contacting international applicants first

Soleil

Thank you!

But I'm not sure either. I'm just quoting the mail. I thought someone here might know something.
Just saw this in the FAQs on the NYU Film website, so I’m assuming this is all it means: “A small group of semi-finalists are invited to interview by the faculty.”

Cy98

Anybody else receive interview requests today?

Cy98

I haven't received anything. Hoping maybe some more will come out after the weekend. NYU interviews all of the applicants they accept I take it? Did you receive one today?
I agree, I think next week is when more will come out. Yea you need to be interviewed in order to get accepted, and nah I haven’t received any yet.

Latest Accepted Applications

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• Brooklyn College (CUNY) Feirstein - MFA in Cinematography
    1.00 star(s)
    A Mess
    It took me a while to write this review but when I saw there were none from current students I felt it was important to do so. I came to Feirstein...
    • Anonymous
  • NYU - Tisch Undergraduate Film & Television
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a great time here but that was back in the late 90s
    I loved NYU. I was a pre-med student who transferred in 1999 and graduated 2001. I received two scholarships, multiple grants and loans. They had...
    • anniewaits
  • Boston University - College of Communication (M.F.A. Screenwriting)
    4.00 star(s)
    Screenwriting Program Review by a Second Year Student
    Current student in the screenwriting MFA program at BU. There’s a lot to love in this program, I think overall it is one of the more underrated...
    • Cody Young
  • Hofstra University - Department of Radio, Television, Film
    5.00 star(s)
    Quality Facilities, Caring Professors
    Great school that prepares you for the New York film and television scene. The facilities are state of the art and the teachers are top notch.
    • joekgilberto
  • Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    Go if you have a sizable scholarship
    Ultimately glad I went, but my overall experience at Emerson felt very lackluster. The courses were good, but nothing really worth sinking almost...
    • Anonymous

Latest Articles

Latest Accepted Applications