Dean

Supporter+
Hey guys!
How many views have you got from slide room, anyone?

Dean

Supporter+
any news guys? Any interview invitations?

Dean

Supporter+
Is there any place we can check our application status other than just waiting for calls/emails?

Dean

Supporter+
I was wondering the same thing. I have read last years threads and it seems as if they usually sent our interview requests etc sometime mid to end of Feb.
The thing is that with the great number of applications each film school receives every year, it is likely that they miss sending out invitations to some unlucky people. It happened with AFI this year and their application status system it was the only thing that showed I was invited and I had to email them to confirm. Maybe I should email NYU and ask them if there is any place I can check if I get an invitation or not?

The thing is that with the great number of applications each film school receives every year, it is likely that they miss sending out invitations to some unlucky people. It happened with AFI this year and their application status system it was the only thing that showed I was invited and I had to email them to confirm. Maybe I should email NYU and ask them if there is any place I can check if I get an invitation or not?
It probably wouldn’t hurt I just avoided emailing anyone because I didn’t want to be labeled the pain in the butt lol this is severely nerve racking

Dean

Supporter+
It probably wouldn’t hurt I just avoided emailing anyone because I didn’t want to be labeled the pain in the butt lol this is severely nerve racking
Wonder if they have a quick “pain in the butt” label button in their messaging system.

filmschool0

Congrats!! I applied just to the MFA program but maybe that means the rest of us should be receiving notifications of some sort soon!
Thank you! And yes, the interview invitation I received was from Tisch so I think they'll be sending out notifications for the MFA program soon.

Add your film school application to our Application Database so that we can improve our admissions statistics.

Add Application…

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Accepted Applications

Acceptance Data
For up to date Film School Acceptance Rates, including Minimum GPAs, Minimum Test Scores, After Interview and Off-Waitlist Acceptance Rates, Film Experience and Undergraduate degrees of accepted applicants, Age data, and other acceptance statistics for your film program of choice simply navigate to the Acceptance Rates tab on each film school's page in our Film School Database.

For example:
Add your own Application to our application database to help improve the site's acceptance data.

Latest posts

Latest Applications

Latest Film School Reviews

• California Institute of the Arts (CalArts) - Program in Film and Video (B.F.A.)
    4.00 star(s)
    CalArts Film/Video Undergrad Experience
    CalArts' Film program is known to be more experimental; however, I wouldn't say it focuses solely on art-house cinema or experimental cinema, but...
    • Anonymous
  • Cleveland State University - School of Film & Media Arts
    2.00 star(s)
    An affordable option if you're willing to dedicate the time to teach yourself.
    I graduated from CSU's film program right before they revamped it to include a BFA option. I was mostly interested in screenwriting and that...
    • JPG
  • University of North Texas
    3.00 star(s)
    You Get What You Put In
    Started the program off with an intro film professor who had no desire to help me learn. A lot of classes you need to get through before you can...
    • Anonymous
  • School of the Art Institute of Chicago (SAIC) - Film, Video, New Media, and Animation
    5.00 star(s)
    Studying film at SAIC can be a challenging choice.
    Pros 1. amazing facilities and equipment. (it's a private art school-they are rich) a.Red Scarlet and Steadicam for several higher-level classes...
    • Anonymous
  • New York Film Academy (NYFA)
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Online Courses, Lame Admin
    I have an MFA in TV production that I haven't used in 30 years. I took the one-week film making course to morph from TV jargon to film and update...
    • Anonymous

Latest questions

Latest Articles

Latest Accepted Applications