NYU Graduate Film 2020

我非常担心没有接到电话,作为一名国际学生,我真的很想去纽约大学,但是,如果今天我没有接到电话,手指交叉.
This is translated from Chinese via Google Translate as "I am very worried that I did n’t receive the call. As an international student, I really want to go to NYU, but if I do n’t receive the call today, my fingers are crossed"

Last edited:
I got my rejection notification today! Congratulations to everyone who was accepted and waitlisted! (Especially anyone who prefers NYU and was accepted to both NYU and USC; I'm tryna slide off the waitlist into USC Fall 2020😈😈😈)
I'm in the same boat. Although, I'm getting comfortable with the idea of moving to LA in September, getting to know the area a bit while gaining some traction and connections with gigs and then starting in January. Good luck!

I'm in the same boat. Although, I'm getting comfortable with the idea of moving to LA in September, getting to know the area a bit while gaining some traction and connections with gigs and then starting in January. Good luck!

I feel the same way, I'm going to move out in August and take advantage of any opportunities I can find while learning a bit about the lay of the land.

Has anyone received information on their FAFSA/Financial Aid package? Deadline is approaching for some of these schools and I need to take these things into consideration (like most of you I’m assuming). Any info is great. Thank you!

Off of Blainefuller’s post, has anyone received any other type of communication after your admittance? I’ve received a notice for a zoom conference in Columbia, along with Financial Aid info and so forth, but nothing from NYU since my acceptance letter. I imagine they’re also figuring out timetables due to covid19..

Off of Blainefuller’s post, has anyone received any other type of communication after your admittance? I’ve received a notice for a zoom conference in Columbia, along with Financial Aid info and so forth, but nothing from NYU since my acceptance letter. I imagine they’re also figuring out timetables due to covid19..
On the 18th I got an email telling me to check my portal. There I found 2 links: 1 to the acceptance letter, 1 to a scholarship award letter. No correspondence since then.

Just declined admission early this morning so hopefully a spot and partial scholarship will be headed to someone here soon, although the scholarship may go to someone else first. Best of luck, everyone.

I checked my NYU email & it had my full financial aid award letter but I had to dig for that. Otherwise literally nothing.

Log your film school application with our Application Database so that we can improve our admissions statistics.

Latest Accepted Applications

Acceptance Data
For up to date Film School Acceptance Rates, including Minimum GPAs, Minimum Test Scores, After Interview and Off-Waitlist Acceptance Rates, Film Experience and Undergraduate degrees of accepted applicants, Age data, and other acceptance statistics for your film program of choice simply navigate to the Acceptance Rates tab on each film school's page in our Film School Database.

For example:
Log your own Application with our application database to help improve the site's acceptance data.

Latest Film School Reviews

• Rome International Film School
    5.00 star(s)
    Reviewed by: Alumni
    Degree: Certificate
    thank you R.I.F.S!
    I recently participated in their 10 - Week Program and I could not recommend it enough! This was the first time that I found a comprehensive film...
    • olivia.altiok
  • University of Colorado at Boulder (BFA)
    4.00 star(s)
    Degree: BA/BS/BFA
    BFA University of Colorado at Boulder BFA Film Production
    Honest review. CU Boulder is an interesting place to learn filmmaking. The University boasts some excellent professors who are actively making...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Central Florida - School of Visual Arts & Design
    4.00 star(s)
    Reviewed by: Current Student
    Concentration: Film - Feature/TV Writing
    UCF Film BFA (College of Sciences - School of Communication)
    UCF's BFA program is split into 4 modalities: narrative production, documentary production, experimental production, and feature/tv writing. I...
    • Anonymous
  • Syracuse University
    4.00 star(s)
    Reviewed by: Current Student
    Concentration: Film
    Syracuse Film and Media Arts - BFA Film
    I'm in my last year at Syracuse University as a member of the department of Film and Media Arts, and it's been a lot of ups and downs. There's a...
    • Anonymous
  • Fitchburg State University
    5.00 star(s)
    Concentration: Film/Video and Theater
    A Great School with Great Professors!
    I was a student there from 2018-2022 and had a great experience. I would recommend it to anyone, especially people living within Massachusetts...
    • Anonymous

Latest Applications

Latest questions

Latest Articles

Latest Accepted Applications

Applications
Articles
Forums
Film Schools
Scholarships
Back