Early Decision Application Deadline: Nov 1, 2021
Early Decision 2 Application Deadline: Jan 1, 2022
Regular Decision Application Deadline: Jan 5, 2022
Transfer Deadline
Apr 1, 2022

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
This thread is for the general discussion of the Film School NYU - Tisch Undergraduate Film & Television.

Our current admissions statistics and acceptance rate for the program is as follows:

NYU - Tisch Undergraduate Film & Television Acceptance Rate
57%
Admitted
4  out of   7   Admitted
43%
Not Admitted
3  out of   7  Not Admitted

Last edited:

MazinG

Does anyone know if NYU Tisch conducts interviews on the undergraduate side? It seems like interviewing at the graduate (MFA) level happens, but not for undergrads.

FilmSchool.org

Official Staff Account
    Staff member
    FilmSchool.org Writer
    The film school NYU - Tisch Undergraduate Film & Television has been updated:

Added link to our guide on applying to NYU:

NYU Tisch: How to Apply for 2023, Acceptance Rate, and What To Expect as an NYU Film Student

NYU Tisch: How to Apply for 2023, Acceptance Rate, and What To Expect as an NYU Film Student

As a highly ranked East Coast film school, the Maurice Kanbar Institute of Film & Television at NYU Tisch School of the Arts gives filmmakers the chance to turn some of the most iconic locations in America into low-budget film sets. In 2022, FilmSchool.org named NYU Tisch the Best East Coast...

Log your film school application with our Application Database so that we can improve our admissions statistics.

Log Your Application…

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Accepted Applications

Acceptance Data
    For up to date Film School Acceptance Rates, including Minimum GPAs, Minimum Test Scores, After Interview and Off-Waitlist Acceptance Rates, Film Experience and Undergraduate degrees of accepted applicants, Age data, and other acceptance statistics for your film program of choice simply navigate to the Acceptance Rates tab on each film school's page in our Film School Database.

For example:
    Log your own Application with our application database to help improve the site's acceptance data.

Latest Applications

Latest Film School Reviews

• International Film Institute of New York
      5.00 star(s)
      Best Experience
      One of the best experiences with incredible teachers and people. I learned much more than I expected, the program is very complete. When I...
      • tatiana
    • Rome International Film School
      5.00 star(s)
      A personalised learning experience for any film enthusiast
      What an incredible opportunity to meet such talented people and learn from them! I had enquired about Production Design summer courses and...
      • beafrant
    • NYU - Tisch Kanbar Institute of Film and Television (M.F.A.)
      2.00 star(s)
      Good Education. Poor Everything Else
      World class education received at NYU Tisch, with some remarkable faculty (those who care to teach are extremely helpful). Lots of bureaucratic...
      • Anonymous
    • NYU - Tisch Kanbar Institute of Film and Television (M.F.A.)
      5.00 star(s)
      NYU Tisch Graduate Film Program
      The graduate film program at NYU changed my life. I keep up with most of my classmates and a lot of my professors. I still work with a lot of my...
      • Anonymous
    • American University - School of Communication (B.A.)
      2.00 star(s)
      DON"T GO
      Simply put, the film program in AU is a joke. Most faculties and student have no taste for film. You will not get enough training in any aspect of...
      • Anonymous

Latest questions

Latest Articles

Latest Accepted Applications