• IT'S HAPPENING! Celebrate interview season by becoming or upgrading to a Lifetime Supporting Membership for ONLY $15! (25% off) by entering the coupon code "ITSHAPPENING" . Thanks for being a member of the site!

PCFE - Prague film school

EG3

I am very familiar with it. I actually visited the school and was given a tour while I was there. It seems like a really nice place though it is small. I'm pretty sure that you must have a high school diploma and be 18 to even apply which was a bit of a problem for me since I'd rather be secure on my school earlier than that especially if I have to move over to Europe. I probably will still apply because it does look like an intensive program. Down sides are it does not offer any degree or credits really. You receive a diploma after the year and you have the opportunity to transfer to another school but its really just a vocational experience type school.

EG3

Thanks for the info Topo. I'm planning on applying to Emerson for film. Do yuo have any experience there as an undergrad? Also do you have a link r something explaining the Prague connection. Thanks.

EG3

yea, thanks. I came across the information shortly after posting haha. The school in Prague is not PCFE The PrAGUE fILM School. It is FAMU another very reputable film school in the Czech Republic. PCFE, which I visited, mainly offers a 1 year program. FAMU I belive offers actual accredited degrees. It looks like an interesting trip. I plan to apply to Emerson and hopefully might be able to take advantage of it!

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews