1. The FilmSchool.org community has been helping people apply to film school since 2002. Log in or Create an Account and get your film school questions answered. (It's free!)

Peter Stark Program Fall 2017

Discussion in 'Graduate Film School Discussions' started by Mdub_2013, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Georgina Gonzalez

Georgina Gonzalez New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello,

My name is Georgina González, I´m a Peter Stark producing program alumni from 2015. I have a young, but very active production company and we are seeking interns that are driven, self-starters who want to learn and grow. We are not in any way affiliated with the Stark program but we do promise to teach everything we can to our interns about film development and production to make their internship worthwhile. It is a paid part-time internship that could turn into a job.

Please send CV´s to:
    offhollywoodfilmsinterns@gmail.com

Best,

Georgina

2. Chris W

Chris W FilmSchool.org Owner Staff Member

Featured Threads:
    Ratings:
    +286
  3. Anja

Anja Member

Ratings:
    +5
    Hello everyone!

I hope everyone who got accepted is excited and ready!
    I spent my time finishing my bachelor thesis and backpacking through Eastern Europe so I'm ready to give 100% for this round :)

I had a few questions concerning the program itself and was hoping maybe one of you could help (I did message USC but thought I'd ask here too). Does anyone know more about the "individual project seminar" or "individual thesis project" in the second year? How much freedom do you have in choosing a topic and when would you typically start working on this project? Also, I'm not quite sure I understood the difference between this and the "Special Production".

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  4. FSprospect2017

FSprospect2017 New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I was accepted off of the waitlist and am attending this fall! It's super last minute as classes start in 2 weeks, but I've remained optimistic this whole time and have made arrangements accordingly. If my story tells you anything it should be that anything is possible and it's not over until it's over!!! This forum has helped me so much and I appreciate the generous amounts of information that you all have provided!! Can't wait to meet all you other Starkies!!

5. Keegan

Keegan New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi Everyone!

Greetings and congratulations to those accepted the program! I'm applying for Fall 2018 and am wondering if anyone has any insight/advice on what you think was particularly important that you included in your application/resume/short answer/interview that helped you.

Or any other general info/suggestions of course :).

Thanks and good luck!

Keegan Limbrick