Professional Editorial Assistance

Wolfe

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but would be interested in offering professional guidance or lessons for people interested in an editorial career path. If this is not the right place to post. please direct me elsewhere.

Best,
Mike

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but would be interested in offering professional guidance or lessons for people interested in an editorial career path. If this is not the right place to post. please direct me elsewhere.

Best,
Mike
You're an editor? What are you working on? I'm producing a Discovery show now but have edited for 16 years.

Getting started in editing now is tough. I'm not sure exactly how I'd recommend people get started now as it is different than when I started. Assistants don't work with editors as much as before when I started.

Wolfe

Hey Chris,

I've worked the last 10 years across commercial, reality and feature. It was a pretty rough climb to get the skills to assist and move from there to editorial but it's a fun journey. Check out my work at www.wolfecreativelabs.com

Best,
Mike

Latest Applications

Latest reviews