1. The FilmSchool.org community has been helping people apply to film school since 2002. Log in or Create an Account and get your film school questions answered.
  2. Did you go to film school for undergrad? Please review the school on our Film School review system. (You can review anonymously)
    Dismiss Notice

Questions about film production! (+portfolio..!)

Discussion in 'Portfolio Help (MA/MFA)' started by Devy Chun(HEEMIN CHUN), Jan 7, 2018.

1. Devy Chun(HEEMIN CHUN)

Devy Chun(HEEMIN CHUN) New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi! I want to be a film producer.
    I'm preparing to study film production at graduate school in US.
    However I'm junior at university in Korea, and my major is computer engineering.
    Recently, I studied English hard and received 7.0 in my IELTS test. ( still I'm studying English..!! )
    And I'm in a short film club in Korea, however, I think I should prepare something more for applying graduate school of film.

This is my questions.

1. What would be better for my dream between graduate school of Film production or Management?
    -> Some said, management is more advantageous to film producers... Is it true? )

2. What kind of activities do I need to do? (apart from improving my English...)
    -> I don't have no idea about preparing production major... not directing. Or are these two need similar portfolio?

Thanks for reading, and I want everyone to make their dreams a reality!