• IT'S HAPPENING! Celebrate interview season by becoming or upgrading to a Lifetime Supporting Membership for ONLY $15! (25% off) by entering the coupon code "ITSHAPPENING" . Thanks for being a member of the site!

Storyteller success stories after going to school for storytelling.

JFSWLA

I've been on the forum a little over two months and have followed some past threads like freakin' soap operas! Just wanted to know about any past forum posters that have gone on to attend film school and then continued to have lived the dream working in film...like what ever happened to jayimess?

I am a MFA Screenwriting applicant (USC and UCLA) and love to share stories (as do most, if not all of us, here am I right or what). Just wanted to revive the life of these threads as they lived years ago when some of these discussions were forty pages deep. The season is about to start!

DJ

Check out the recent Chapman thread. It's got some good stuff on it...

I've been on the forum a little over two months and have followed some past threads like freakin' soap operas! Just wanted to know about any past forum posters that have gone on to attend film school and then continued to have lived the dream working in film...like what ever happened to jayimess?

I am a MFA Screenwriting applicant (USC and UCLA) and love to share stories (as do most, if not all of us, here am I right or what). Just wanted to revive the life of these threads as they lived years ago when some of these discussions were forty pages deep. The season is about to start!

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews