• THANKSGIVING WEEK LIFETIME SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIP SALE: If you are finding FilmSchool.org helpful, consider becoming or upgrading to a Lifetime Supporting Membership for ONLY $16! (20% off) by entering the coupon code THANKS. Coupon expires Sunday 11/29 at midnight PST.

Summer 07 Digital Filmmaking Workshops in SF!

San Francisco School of Digital Filmmaking is NOW ENROLLING in...

SUMMER 2007 DIGITAL FILMMAKING WORKSHOPS

- Make Your Own Movie
- Intensive 5-Week Instruction
- Shoot with Sony HD Cameras
- Edit with Apple Final Cut Pro
- Utilize State-of-the-Art Sound Stage

Documentary Workshop: Jun 11 - Jul 15
Fiction Workshop: Jul 23 - Aug 26
Mon - Thu 9 am - 3 pm

San Francisco School of Digital Filmmaking (SFSDF), the most innovative film school in the Bay Area bridges the gap between traditional education and professional moviemaking. Utilizing state-of-the-art high def equipment and a professional sound stage, students make lots of movies, work on HD feature films, and launch their careers. Offering intensive, hands-on Digital Filmmaking Programs, Digital Filmmaking Workshops, and Acting for Film Classes.

For more info: http://www.sfdigifilm.com
Or call: 415-522-1200

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• Film And Television Institute of India
    4.00 star(s)
    Graduate Certificate, TV Direction
    I was enrolled in the 1-year Direction certificate course in the TV wing in the session 2018-19. Following are the pros and cons that I...
    • ValArya
  • University of Texas at Austin - Department of Radio-Television-Film
    4.00 star(s)
    Great film school outside of LA/NYC
    I would say overall UT's film school is a great choice! It is rated #11 on THR's Top Film School List in the U.S. Sure it's nowhere near LA or NY...
    • Anonymous
  • Columbia College Chicago - Cinema Directing (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    a great decision
    Columbia College Chicago is not only one of America's best film schools it is also one of the most affordable. The program is advertised as 2...
    • Jcromwell
  • Fitchburg State University
    4.00 star(s)
    Okay School, especially for the price
    Came in as both a transfer and commuter, so my experience was really lessened by that fact. Your time and success here is really up to you...
    • Anonymous
  • SUNY Purchase - Playwriting & Screenwriting BA
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Quality Program
    I want to start off by mentioning that I came to Purchase as a transfer student from another liberal arts college and screenwriting program. This...
    • catmom