• THANKSGIVING WEEK LIFETIME SUPPORTING MEMBERSHIP SALE: If you are finding FilmSchool.org helpful, consider becoming or upgrading to a Lifetime Supporting Membership for ONLY $16! (20% off) by entering the coupon code THANKS. Coupon expires Sunday 11/29 at midnight PST.

Introductions Sundance 2020 Attendees/Volunteers/Meetups

andy001

Hey all!
My name is Andy and I am a fellow film school applicant like many of you on here (applied to 9 programs for Fall 2020). I will be working at the Sundance Film Festival this year (my third year) and I know how many film students come up here to work during the festival so I thought it would be great to have a thread where we could potentially meet with some fellow applicants/filmmakers/cinephiles because what better way to spend the fest than with fellow film students! I did my undergrad here in Utah, I graduated in fall, so I'm very familiar with Park City and Salt Lake as well. One of the best things about Sundance is meeting fellow film lovers from all over the world, so I think this would be cool and fun for everybody involved to go see some screenings and find some of our favorite up and coming filmmakers in the industry. Let me know if you'd be interested in this thread. Thanks and have a fun fest everybody!

Best Regards,
Andy M.

nwyrkrj

Hey all!
My name is Andy and I am a fellow film school applicant like many of you on here (applied to 9 programs for Fall 2020). I will be working at the Sundance Film Festival this year (my third year) and I know how many film students come up here to work during the festival so I thought it would be great to have a thread where we could potentially meet with some fellow applicants/filmmakers/cinephiles because what better way to spend the fest than with fellow film students! I did my undergrad here in Utah, I graduated in fall, so I'm very familiar with Park City and Salt Lake as well. One of the best things about Sundance is meeting fellow film lovers from all over the world, so I think this would be cool and fun for everybody involved to go see some screenings and find some of our favorite up and coming filmmakers in the industry. Let me know if you'd be interested in this thread. Thanks and have a fun fest everybody!

Best Regards,
Andy M.

Hey Andy,

I’m interested in meeting up and talking films, film schools, etc.

Best,
Jesse
jesse@feldberg.us

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• Northwestern University - School of Communication
    4.00 star(s)
    Good for film theory, not so much for production
    *Please take this with a grain of salt, as I went to NU over a decade ago. While I was there: Classes in film theory and screenwriting were great...
    • Anonymous
  • Film And Television Institute of India
    4.00 star(s)
    Graduate Certificate, TV Direction
    I was enrolled in the 1-year Direction certificate course in the TV wing in the session 2018-19. Following are the pros and cons that I...
    • ValArya
  • University of Texas at Austin - Department of Radio-Television-Film
    4.00 star(s)
    Great film school outside of LA/NYC
    I would say overall UT's film school is a great choice! It is rated #11 on THR's Top Film School List in the U.S. Sure it's nowhere near LA or NY...
    • Anonymous
  • Columbia College Chicago - Cinema Directing (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    a great decision
    Columbia College Chicago is not only one of America's best film schools it is also one of the most affordable. The program is advertised as 2...
    • Jcromwell
  • Fitchburg State University
    4.00 star(s)
    Okay School, especially for the price
    Came in as both a transfer and commuter, so my experience was really lessened by that fact. Your time and success here is really up to you...
    • Anonymous