Thank you for becoming a Lifetime Supporting Member!

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
Thanks to everyone for who has become a Lifetime Supporting Member whether in our Holiday Sale or before. Donations go right back towards the running of the site and helping the site develop and improve features such as the Application Tracker and the Film School Review system. Donations have also allowed the site to hire writers to create great content and articles so we can do deep dives into different film programs for you. More of those to hopefully come soon.

FilmSchool.org is now providing a completely banner AD FREE experience so we rely on user support to run the site. Your donations are immensely appreciated! :)

Lifetime Supporting Members get the following awesome site features:
  • FULL Forum Access (Private Forum Access, Custom Member Titles, Links in Signature, Unlimited Post Editing Time)
  • FULL Application Tracker Access (View Application GPAs, Test Scores, Notes, Portfolios, etc....
  • FULL Student Group Access (Create Student Groups)
  • FORUM KEYWORD ALERT - Be instantly notified if someone posts a thread with keywords you choose such as "afi" or "usc screenwriting".
  • BLOGS - Create your own FilmSchool.org Blog
  • Green Lifetime Supporting Member Banner and Bold Italic User Font
To upgrade your account to a Lifetime Supporting Member use this link:

HUGE thanks to the following Lifetime Supporting Members:
Your donations go towards making this site even better for you. Thank you again! ?

If you have any suggestions on how to improve the site or the Supporting Member features please send me a PM!

Last edited:

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
Big thank you to @0826tiger for becoming a Lifetime Supporting Member! Great help to the site and I'm so glad you're finding it helpful. :) ? ?

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
FYI - Lifetime Supporting Member was a mouthful - I've changed the title to "Supporting Member+"

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
Thank you @CCCCCrest for becoming a Lifetime Supporting Member! It's a HUGE help to the site and funds many of the projects the site has going on. Thank you! Very much appreciated! :) 🙏 👍

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
Thank you @addik for becoming a Lifetime Supporting Member. It's a great and awesome help to the site.

I'm so glad you're finding it helpful.

Congrats on being admitted to USC and I've added the USC badge to your account so you now have access to the private USC forum. :)

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
Woah! Another one! 😲 Thank you so much @Vincent238 for becoming a Lifetime Supporting Member! So very much appreciated. I'm glad you are finding the site helpful! 👍🙏

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
Big thank you to @MuradHan89 for becoming a Lifetime Supporting Member! So very much appreciated! I'm glad that you are finding the site helpful! 🙏 👍:)

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• SUNY Purchase - Playwriting & Screenwriting BA
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Quality Program
    I want to start off by mentioning that I came to Purchase as a transfer student from another liberal arts college and screenwriting program. This...
    • AlcB
  • Columbia College Chicago - Cinema Art + Science (B.A. & B.F.A.)
    3.00 star(s)
    Good undergrad craft school
    I'd like to preface this by saying I graduated a while ago. It's possible that the school has changed significantly since then so take what I say...
    • Anonymous
  • American University - School of Communication (B.A.)
    1.00 star(s)
    Very Unhappy with the Film Program
    I apologize for the very long post, but I have a lot of things to say about the Film and Media Arts department at AU. I am EXTREMELY unhappy...
    • Anonymous
  • LMU - Film & Television Production (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent choice for a well-rounded film education experience
    LMU's Film and Television Production MFA program is a great choice for students who want a well-rounded film education. You are able to make both...
    • A248
  • USC Cinematic Arts - Film and Television Production (MFA)
    2.00 star(s)
    Great Marketing, Subpar Reality
    I'm writing this review because there wasn't a lot of clear info when I was applying so I hope that this can offer some clarification beyond the...
    • Anonymous