Thank you for becoming a Supporting Member!

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
Thanks to everyone for becoming a Supporting Member. It's very much appreciated. Donations go towards the cost of running the site and developing the cool new features such as the application tracker and the forum keyword alert tool.

FilmSchool.org is now providing a completely banner AD FREE experience so we rely on user support to run the site. Your donations are immensely appreciated! :)

Supporting Members get the following awesome site features:
  • FULL Forum Access (Private Forum Access, Custom Member Titles, Links in Signature, Unlimited Post Editing Time)
  • FULL Application Tracker Access (View Application GPAs, Test Scores, Notes, Portfolios, etc....
  • FULL Student Group Access (Create Student Groups)
  • FORUM KEYWORD ALERT - Be instantly notified if someone posts a thread with keywords you choose such as "afi" or "usc screenwriting".
  • BLOGS - Create your own FilmSchool.org Blog
To upgrade your account to a Supporting Member use this link:

If you haven't registered on the site yet use this link:

All donations are a one time amount and duration. You are NOT signing up for a subscription service where you will be charged multiple times. Because that's not cool.

If your membership expires and you think the site is valuable enough to renew simply purchase it again for the desired timeframe.

Thank you again so much for your support!

Last edited:

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
Thank you @afilmcionado for becoming a Supporting Member! Your donation helps the site quite a bit and is very much appreciated.

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
Thank you @Cranjuice for becoming a Supporting Member! Your donation is super helpful and much appreciated. :)

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
Another big thank you to @fbanach20 for becoming a Supporting Member! Much appreciated. 😀

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
Thank you @Jordy for becoming a Supporting Member! This really helps the site a lot!

I hope you find the site useful.

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
HUGE thank you to both @Nelste and @glg9696 for becoming Supporting Members. It really helps the site. If you need anything please let me know!

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
Thank you @Christy for becoming a Supporting Member! It's greatly appreciated. :)

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
Another huge thank you to @samalam21 for becoming a Supporting Member! Hope you find the site useful.

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
Thank you @H.YI for becoming a Supporting Member! It really helps the site.

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• Cal State Northridge (CSUN) - MFA in Screenwriting Program
    3.00 star(s)
    I was accepted to the CSUN MFA program in 2018 and took part in in for a full year; however, I recently decided not to go back and complete the...
    • Anonymous
  • Savannah College of Art and Design (MFA)
    1.00 star(s)
    The school is a complete honeypot, department head Donald.W Moffett has limited film production experience and has not idea how to properly guide...
    • Anonymous
  • Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    Emerson opened a lot of doors for me, so I can't dismiss that fact. However, I don't think it was necessary for me to go to Emerson as opposed to...
    • Anonymous
  • NYU - Tisch Kanbar Institute of Film and Television (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    Currently in my third year of my MFA at NYU Tisch Grad Film (writing/directing). I cannot praise this program enough! It exceeded any expectation...
    • Anonymous
  • National Film and Television School (NFTS)
    5.00 star(s)
    I'm currently in my first year of a 2 year MA at the NFTS. I saw these relatively negative reviews about the NFTS before I applied, but I can now...
    • VDW