Thank you for becoming a Supporting Member!

P.Nicole

I became a supporting member because I saw an application that said it included a portfolio. Now that it was purchased, I cannot find the portfolio.

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
Last edited:

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
I became a supporting member because I saw an application that said it included a portfolio. Now that it was purchased, I cannot find the portfolio.

It's possible the member deleted the portfolio and forgot to deselect that checkmark.... Or they selected that checkmark but didn't attach the portfolio.
The application in question has been fixed to remove the checkmark. I'll look into the phrasing of that check box so people don't select it if their portfolio isn't attached to the application on the site. Thanks for letting me know!

Add your film school application to our Application Database so that we can improve our admissions statistics.

Add Application…

Latest Accepted Applications

Acceptance Data
For up to date Film School Acceptance Rates, including Minimum GPAs, Minimum Test Scores, After Interview and Off-Waitlist Acceptance Rates, Film Experience and Undergraduate degrees of accepted applicants, Age data, and other acceptance statistics for your film program of choice simply navigate to the Acceptance Rates tab on each film school's page in our Film School Database.

For example:
Add your own Application to our application database to help improve the site's acceptance data.

Latest reviews

Latest Articles