1. The FilmSchool.org community has been helping people apply to film school since 2002. Log in or Create an Account and get your film school questions answered.
  2. Did you go to film school for undergrad? Please review the school on our Film School review system. (You can review anonymously)
    Dismiss Notice

Those accepted to MFA Screenwriting...

Discussion in 'Graduate Film School Discussions' started by BuddernScotch, Mar 13, 2018.

1. BuddernScotch

BuddernScotch Member

Ratings:
    +29
    Hi, congratulations!

If you have some time to spare and is willing to help someone out, I would immensely appreciate it if someone could post or message me a sample section (even one line) of their accepted cv and/or creative portfolio list. Honestly this part always makes me lack confidence in my application and it would help so much to see an example from someone who was admitted.

Thank you!

• Love Love x 1
  2. Teddy

Teddy Member

Ratings:
    +12
    Hey, I was accepted to Chapman with the attached resume and creative portfolio list. The format for the creative portfolio list is a bit different depending on the program, so be sure to see their specifications.

Hope this helps.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  3. BuddernScotch

BuddernScotch Member

Ratings:
    +29

Thank you so much Teddy! Indeed it does you magical creature :) I always feel like Im going in blind with the creative port. list because online samples are so incredibly variable in format.

• Like Like x 1
  4. sharkb8

sharkb8 iAmB84AshRk

Featured Threads:
    Ratings:
    +29
    Thanks Teddy! I've been messaging a few people asking them this same question, so thanks for starting the thread @BuddernScotch, this is a really helpful thing for us potential applicants to see.

• Like Like x 1