1. The FilmSchool.org community has been helping people apply to film school since 2002. Log in or Create an Account and get your film school questions answered.
  2. Did you go to film school for undergrad? Please review the school on our Film School review system. (You can review anonymously)
    Dismiss Notice

Tisch Housing

Discussion in 'NYU Tisch MFA 2018' started by Cdemon, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Cdemon

Cdemon Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Hi All!

I’m just curious what everyone’s plans for housing are and if anyone is looking for a roommate?

2. Riya

Riya New Member

Ratings:
    +5
    I'm wondering the same!

3. Personb

Personb New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    To any NYU Tisch students looking for an apartment - My husband and I have a place in Jersey City Heights and are looking for a roommate. 1bedroom, private bath, in 2 bedroom house, it'd actually just be to share house with one other person. I am a UCLA MFA Screenwriting grad student and am out in LA. My husband is the roommate! He's also a filmmaker, from New Zealand, works in marketing (mid 30s). ($1000 per month, utilities incl.). Its about 35mins to the West Village via the Path train. Let me know if anyone is interested! Here is a link to our CL post for it....

Sunny and Spacious Lge 1BRM in 2BRM Close to City pvt bath

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cdemon

Cdemon Member

Ratings:
    +9
    I’m probably too late, but is this room still available? Do you have a new listing if so? Also, what subway lines is it off of?

Thanks!

5. Personb

Personb New Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Sorry, yes its just been taken - at least till Sept. 1st. Best of luck! (Just FYI the Path train goes to Hoboken & Jersey City.)

6. Cdemon

Cdemon Member

Ratings:
    +9
    Thanks anyway! If it falls through for any reason lmk :)