NYU Tisch MFA Students & Alumni

Tisch Housing

Cdemon

Hi All!

I’m just curious what everyone’s plans for housing are and if anyone is looking for a roommate?

Personb

Hi All!

I’m just curious what everyone’s plans for housing are and if anyone is looking for a roommate?
To any NYU Tisch students looking for an apartment - My husband and I have a place in Jersey City Heights and are looking for a roommate. 1bedroom, private bath, in 2 bedroom house, it'd actually just be to share house with one other person. I am a UCLA MFA Screenwriting grad student and am out in LA. My husband is the roommate! He's also a filmmaker, from New Zealand, works in marketing (mid 30s). ($1000 per month, utilities incl.). Its about 35mins to the West Village via the Path train. Let me know if anyone is interested! Here is a link to our CL post for it....

Sunny and Spacious Lge 1BRM in 2BRM Close to City pvt bath

Cdemon

To any NYU Tisch students looking for an apartment - My husband and I have a place in Jersey City Heights and are looking for a roommate. 1bedroom, private bath, in 2 bedroom house, it'd actually just be to share house with one other person. I am a UCLA MFA Screenwriting grad student and am out in LA. My husband is the roommate! He's also a filmmaker, from New Zealand, works in marketing (mid 30s). ($1000 per month, utilities incl.). Its about 35mins to the West Village via the Path train. Let me know if anyone is interested! Here is a link to our CL post for it....

Sunny and Spacious Lge 1BRM in 2BRM Close to City pvt bath
I’m probably too late, but is this room still available? Do you have a new listing if so? Also, what subway lines is it off of?

Thanks!

Personb

I’m probably too late, but is this room still available? Do you have a new listing if so? Also, what subway lines is it off of?

Thanks!
Sorry, yes its just been taken - at least till Sept. 1st. Best of luck! (Just FYI the Path train goes to Hoboken & Jersey City.)

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos:

Latest Applications

Latest reviews