UCLA Directing 2013-2014

Vivian

Originally posted by seven:
they said the same thing to me.
I feel so stressful about the whole waiting thing
I'm stressful too. My interview happened on March 2. They said they will let me know on March 27.

whinefields

Originally posted by bob loblaw:
Nope. I didn't even hear of anyone having interviews after March 10th... anybody still have an interview ahead of them?
I had an interview on March 23rd. I believe all acceptance notifications have gone out. I just got an email last night informing me that I'm on the wait list. From what I could tell, their wait list notifications have also gone out.

ark

Congrats Matilda. Taking the offer?

Even I am on the wait-list. I guess 3 of the 4 wait-listed people are here on the forum.

Rejected. Congratulations to all who sealed the deal, and good luck to those on the wait list. Now to wait on my second choice :|

ark

What is the tuition deposit in case one accepts admission at UCLA Directing program?

(I mean, the amount you pay to confirm you would be taking admission).

weareonetonight

What is the tuition deposit in case one accepts admission at UCLA Directing program?

(I mean, the amount you pay to confirm you would be taking admission).
It's weird, I didn't get asked to make a money deposit at any point to confirm my spot at UCLA. The department just wanted you to email them, and the official online process with UCLA Graduate Admissions just required you to fill out the SIR and the SLR, then submit. No deposit was asked. Not complaining about the freebie, but it was....unexpected? o_O Did anyone have to make a deposit?

Also, did anyone get offered money towards tuition from the department for first year, when they accepted you? I did not see that one coming either. Whaaaaaat

Latest Applications

Latest reviews