UCLA Directing/Production Fall 2019

Isabehl

Supporting Member
Alright, everyone, I need some advice. I got accepted to LMU, and they initially wanted me to commit by March 26. I managed to get an extension until April 1. But I interviewed with UCLA on March 16 and haven't heard a yes or no from them.

If I haven't heard back from UCLA yet, what are my chances of getting a yes? It kinda seems like they send out the yes' first and then the no's. I read earlier that someone got a reply from them on a Sunday, so I'm hoping they send something in the next 2 days.
Did you by chance get a scholarship offer from LMU? I asked for an extension as well but they only extended it to the morning of the 28th.

Isabehl

Supporting Member
I did not. I should have applied for one but ran out of time.
I hope you hear from UCLA before the deadline! I'm also waiting for a decision from them (interviewed on March 22) but I had to put down my deposit at LMU.. it sounds like maybe UCLA is your top choice, though?
I've been having a hard time deciding over the schools I applied to (even though I've only heard from one so far, haha) so putting the deposit down at LMU might work out okay for me... then again everything I'm thinking right now might go out the window if I actually get a yes from UCLA. I just wish all school decisions were sent at the same time 😅

kreativesoul

I was denied this morning at 5 a.m eastern time

zokage_

Okay, sounds like I might also be waitlisted, because I haven't been denied. Congrats on getting off the waitlist though!!

Isabehl

Supporting Member
Thank you! Phone call
Congrats! And that's awesome to hear that they're still personally calling people. I'm still waiting to hear... Did they happen to mention anything about scholarships or housing? I'm wondering if I do happen to make it in, if those are still possibilities for us...

Latest Applications

Latest reviews