UCLA Producers Program Fall 2019

I thought I'd start a thread for the UCLA Producers Program for fall 2019. This is my first time applying (and hopefully last). Is there anyone else who applied?

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member

Fernando González Ortiz

Supporting Member
Good luck peers. I hope to hear something soon. I'm constantly refreshing my email.

Yuk

Supporting Member
According to the application tracker, I think they've already sent out invitations for fall 2019. Someone has already been interviewed

I still had hope since I noticed that they did several waves of interviews in the past and the latest interview notifications were sent out at Feb 13th. But it seems that they started interviewing earlier this year :( I guess if we haven't heard by now we're probably out. I spent the most time preparing for UCLA as compared to other schools, but ironically it's the only school I didn't get to hear back from.

Good luck to those who had their interviews!

Mdub_2013

Supporting Member
Hey! Just wondering if anyone else interviewed? If I recall correctly answers go out tomorrow?

Mdub_2013

Supporting Member
Yes, I was thinking we hear back tomorrow too
Curious if it’s phone/email? I looked at previous threads but didn’t see anything 😖

Lola215

I’m thinking it’s going to be sent via the acceptd account. I read somewhere on here that the Operations Manager (Michael) sends an email recommending you for graduate study.

But yes, I hope it’s today! Last round of interviews happened 2/20 so I feel like that’s enough time to make a decision. I’ve seen them go out as soon as 4 days after the last interview.

Mdub_2013

Supporting Member
I’m thinking it’s going to be sent via the acceptd account. I read somewhere on here that the Operations Manager (Michael) sends an email recommending you for graduate study.

But yes, I hope it’s today! Last round of interviews happened 2/20 so I feel like that’s enough time to make a decision. I’ve seen them go out as soon as 4 days after the last interview.
I stayed up practically all night and didn’t see anything 🙃😂😂 wish I thought of this beforehand

Mdub_2013

Supporting Member
What time did you get you interview notification? I’m thinking they might go out around the same time. I got mine at 11:30a PST
My email came pretty late 6p ET and I see this on the grad school page

Mdub_2013

Supporting Member
Anyone hear anything? I'm shocked they've been radio silent since they said they'd let us know on the 1st

Hello-2019

Hi everyone, new here! For those that are deciding between stark and UCLA (I feel like I’ve seen a few of you accepted into stark that also interviewed at UCLA), how are you going about making your decision?

Latest Applications

Latest reviews