UCLA Producer's Program interview 2020 (1 Viewer)

KeenanDK

Just got the email for the interview yesterday. I was a bit worried as it's the last program I've heard from, so it was pretty exciting!

They provided the questions ahead of time and they're all very film-focused, which is interesting because during my USC and Chapman interviews, we hardly discussed film at all.

Anyone else interviewing with them or already have? Interested to know how they went!

Ive been accepted to the Professional Program for Producers but Im still debating if I should do it. Has anyone had any experience with these programs?
I completed the Producer's Program this past spring. It's one of its kind, and truly worth every penny. Immensely eye-opening. You'll learn something new every day from some of the best in the industry. Absolutely, 100% do this. Sure, it's a certificate and not a degree, but the connections you will make are invaluable. In my program we also partook in an MFA class with MFA students, furthering our pool of connections with students and faculty.

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
I completed the Producer's Program this past spring.
Awesome! Can you review it on this page:

UCLA - Professional Program in Producing

UCLA - Professional Program in Producing

The Professional Program in Producing is modeled after the UCLA M.F.A. Producers Program and provides an intensive overview of the contemporary film, TV and digital media landscape, up-to-the-minute industry insight, and the tools needed to navigate the studio and independent marketplace. Small...

It can be an anonymous review. :)

I completed the Producer's Program this past spring. It's one of its kind, and truly worth every penny. Immensely eye-opening. You'll learn something new every day from some of the best in the industry. Absolutely, 100% do this. Sure, it's a certificate and not a degree, but the connections you will make are invaluable. In my program we also partook in an MFA class with MFA students, furthering our pool of connections with students and faculty.
Would you take the course or spend the money to make a film or two?

Add your film school application to our Application Database so that we can improve our admissions statistics.

Add Application…

Student Films Made at Film Programs

A248
Views
Reaction score
An artist invites an especially harsh critic to her studio for an exclusive preview of her latest work.
Film Program
Loyola Marymount University
Course
PROD 550
Film Type
Assignment
Genre
Horror
Duration/Running Time
6:01
Film Completion
May 1, 2019
Colella612
Updated
3.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reaction score
Reviews
Questions
After the light bulb on her film projector burns out, an elderly woman must confront a nightmarish world as well as the trauma of her past as she seeks to find a replacement before her memories are lost forever.
Film Program
Course
Directing Short Film II: Visual Story
Film Type
Assignment
Genre
Drama
Duration/Running Time
5:58
Film Completion
May 3, 2021
A248
Views
Reaction score
An exploration of the history and modern day importance of postcards.
Film Program
Course
PROD 670
Film Type
Thesis Film
Genre
Documentary
Duration/Running Time
17:31
Film Completion
May 1, 2021

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Accepted Applications

Acceptance Data
For up to date Film School Acceptance Rates, including Minimum GPAs, Minimum Test Scores, After Interview and Off-Waitlist Acceptance Rates, Film Experience and Undergraduate degrees of accepted applicants, Age data, and other acceptance statistics for your film program of choice simply navigate to the Acceptance Rates tab on each film school's page in our Film School Database.

For example:
Add your own Application to our application database to help improve the site's acceptance data.

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

Latest questions

Latest Articles

Latest Accepted Applications