UCLA Producer's Program interview 2020

Georgie Boyy

Chapman
LMU
Ive been accepted to the Professional Program for Producers but Im still debating if I should do it. Has anyone had any experience with these programs?
I completed the Producer's Program this past spring. It's one of its kind, and truly worth every penny. Immensely eye-opening. You'll learn something new every day from some of the best in the industry. Absolutely, 100% do this. Sure, it's a certificate and not a degree, but the connections you will make are invaluable. In my program we also partook in an MFA class with MFA students, furthering our pool of connections with students and faculty.

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
BU
I completed the Producer's Program this past spring.
Awesome! Can you review it on this page:

UCLA - Professional Program in Producing

UCLA - Professional Program in Producing

The Professional Program in Producing is modeled after the UCLA M.F.A. Producers Program and provides an intensive overview of the contemporary film, TV and digital media landscape, up-to-the-minute industry insight, and the tools needed to navigate the studio and independent marketplace. Small...

It can be an anonymous review. :)

I completed the Producer's Program this past spring. It's one of its kind, and truly worth every penny. Immensely eye-opening. You'll learn something new every day from some of the best in the industry. Absolutely, 100% do this. Sure, it's a certificate and not a degree, but the connections you will make are invaluable. In my program we also partook in an MFA class with MFA students, furthering our pool of connections with students and faculty.
Would you take the course or spend the money to make a film or two?

Georgie Boyy

Chapman
LMU
Would you take the course or spend the money to make a film or two?
I'd take the course. Making a film is definitely worth your time (you will be highly encouraged to do so throughout the program) but I think that making connections with peers and industry professionals is invaluable.

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• USC Cinematic Arts - Film and Television Production (MFA)
    1.00 star(s)
    Questionable Investment
    If you don’t get a scholarship to attend USC I would advise against going. It’s too much money to throw away for a school with so many problems...
    • Anonymous
  • Rome International Film School
    5.00 star(s)
    BEST use of your time!
    Thanks to professor Carl Haber I was able to learn the fundamentals of screenwriting and how to implement them. For the first time in my life, I'm...
    • pcasmur
  • UCLA TFT - Screenwriting (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    The Right Move For Me
    I have loved this program so far! For me, it was the right move. Coming from out-of-state, I learned a lot about LA and housing, but it could have...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Chicago - Department of Cinema and Media Studies
    5.00 star(s)
    In my opinion, the University of Chicago's Cinema & Media Studies program is one of the most outstanding and underrated programs out there. I...
    • jn0pe
  • Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    I went to Emerson for my undergrad for VMA (Visual media arts, just generally the film program) and...it was a lot of fun, I certainly learned...
    • julia1