UCLA Producer's Program interview 2020

Georgie Boyy

Chapman
LMU
Ive been accepted to the Professional Program for Producers but Im still debating if I should do it. Has anyone had any experience with these programs?
I completed the Producer's Program this past spring. It's one of its kind, and truly worth every penny. Immensely eye-opening. You'll learn something new every day from some of the best in the industry. Absolutely, 100% do this. Sure, it's a certificate and not a degree, but the connections you will make are invaluable. In my program we also partook in an MFA class with MFA students, furthering our pool of connections with students and faculty.

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
BU
I completed the Producer's Program this past spring.
Awesome! Can you review it on this page:

UCLA - Professional Program in Producing

UCLA - Professional Program in Producing

The Professional Program in Producing is modeled after the UCLA M.F.A. Producers Program and provides an intensive overview of the contemporary film, TV and digital media landscape, up-to-the-minute industry insight, and the tools needed to navigate the studio and independent marketplace. Small...

It can be an anonymous review. :)

I completed the Producer's Program this past spring. It's one of its kind, and truly worth every penny. Immensely eye-opening. You'll learn something new every day from some of the best in the industry. Absolutely, 100% do this. Sure, it's a certificate and not a degree, but the connections you will make are invaluable. In my program we also partook in an MFA class with MFA students, furthering our pool of connections with students and faculty.
Would you take the course or spend the money to make a film or two?

Latest Classifieds

Featured Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• UCLA TFT - Screenwriting (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    The Right Move For Me
    I have loved this program so far! For me, it was the right move. Coming from out-of-state, I learned a lot about LA and housing, but it could have...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Chicago - Department of Cinema and Media Studies
    5.00 star(s)
    In my opinion, the University of Chicago's Cinema & Media Studies program is one of the most outstanding and underrated programs out there. I...
    • jn0pe
  • Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    I went to Emerson for my undergrad for VMA (Visual media arts, just generally the film program) and...it was a lot of fun, I certainly learned...
    • julia1
  • Temple University - School of Theater, Film and Media Arts
    4.00 star(s)
    I graduated in 2013 and know several recent graduates ( 2017-2019 classes) as well. My personal and their related experiences are the basis for...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Rochester - Film and Media Studies Program
    5.00 star(s)
    I graduated from UofR with a double major in Film and Media Studies and Economics. My experiences at Rochester really shaped my filmmaking career...
    • dkimg21