UCLA Production/ Directing FALL 2020

ases51140

For some reasons I was unable to login (even though I entered the right password)... I guess it doesn't matter anyway. Don't think I can go study in the US this year anyway.
They will send a password to your e-mail box. However, it doesn't matter. They still show no decision on the website. I have committed to another school, so I just want to know the feedback of my application.

mol31203

They will send a password to your e-mail box. However, it doesn't matter. They still show no decision on the website. I have committed to another school, so I just want to know the feedback of my application.
Thanks! still nothing from that website. Honestly at this point no one cares if one gets in or not, we just want a closure lol

Johnella18

USC - Applied
Still nothing for me. This is almost disrespectful. lol. I emailed them. I mean I know where I'm going but damn you can't leave people hanging like this.

Latest Classifieds

Featured Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• UCLA TFT - Screenwriting (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    The Right Move For Me
    I have loved this program so far! For me, it was the right move. Coming from out-of-state, I learned a lot about LA and housing, but it could have...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Chicago - Department of Cinema and Media Studies
    5.00 star(s)
    In my opinion, the University of Chicago's Cinema & Media Studies program is one of the most outstanding and underrated programs out there. I...
    • jn0pe
  • Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    I went to Emerson for my undergrad for VMA (Visual media arts, just generally the film program) and...it was a lot of fun, I certainly learned...
    • julia1
  • Temple University - School of Theater, Film and Media Arts
    4.00 star(s)
    I graduated in 2013 and know several recent graduates ( 2017-2019 classes) as well. My personal and their related experiences are the basis for...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Rochester - Film and Media Studies Program
    5.00 star(s)
    I graduated from UofR with a double major in Film and Media Studies and Economics. My experiences at Rochester really shaped my filmmaking career...
    • dkimg21