UCLA Screenwriting MFA 2019

ZZZYX

Is there anyone who haven't heard about anything yet? I applied for the Cinematography program but I haven't received any notification yet, wondering if I am on the waitlist or they are still sending out notification.

divmoh247

Hey guys! Anyone hear also looking for a place to live near UCLA come August/September? I'm not from LA or the US so I'm not exactly sure where are the best places to look for housing. Any tips would be much appreciated and if you're interested in perhaps sharing an apartment, hit me up!
I'd love to take you up on that! Dm me?

Shade

Hey guys! Anyone hear also looking for a place to live near UCLA come August/September? I'm not from LA or the US so I'm not exactly sure where are the best places to look for housing. Any tips would be much appreciated and if you're interested in perhaps sharing an apartment, hit me up!
I might have a master bedroom with private bathroom in Sherman Oaks for those dates if you're interested. Feel free to hit me up :) it's about a 15 min drive from UCLA but the cool thing about the Valley is that it's way cheaper than westwood.

alcudish

Is there anyone who haven't heard about anything yet? I applied for the Cinematography program but I haven't received any notification yet, wondering if I am on the waitlist or they are still sending out notification.
Did you have the interview? If you were interviewed you are probably on the waitlist

divmoh247

I responded back to the email and to Phyllis telling her I accepted my offer but I haven't heard anything back yet?

ZZZYX

Did you have the interview? If you were interviewed you are probably on the waitlist
I had the interview on Feb 22nd. Yeah, I was thinking about if I am on the waitlist. I heard about people need to make the decision by the end of today, so I hope I can hear something back this week.

alcudish

I had the interview on Feb 22nd. Yeah, I was thinking about if I am on the waitlist. I heard about people need to make the decision by the end of today, so I hope I can hear something back this week.
In my case, although I was informed by the school that I was accepted on Mar 27, the formal admission letter is yet to be produced by the university due to some bureaucratic process. I can't officially accept or reject it until I receive this one. So probably you will have to wait a bit longer.. So no worries in case you don't hear anything on Apr 15 or 16.

I'm on the waitlist, and they said we wouldn't hear back until probably early May.

ZZZYX

In my case, although I was informed by the school that I was accepted on Mar 27, the formal admission letter is yet to be produced by the university due to some bureaucratic process. I can't officially accept or reject it until I receive this one. So probably you will have to wait a bit longer.. So no worries in case you don't hear anything on Apr 15 or 16.
It is good to know this! Thank you and congratulation! I've heard about some policies changes as well.

Lucabreu96

I was waitlisted on March 21. Got an email earlier today offering a spot. Pretty shocked right now given I wasn’t sure when I’d hear back from UCLA. The decision has to be made by April 25th. I’ll probably make an official decision this weekend, just figured I’d let you all know!

amlena

Storyteller
YOU GUYS I JUST GOT AN ACCEPTANCE LETTER FROM UCLA??? After I already said yes to Chapman????

????!!!

???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amlena

Storyteller
Like I didn't even know I was waitlisted because I wasn't told??????????????

I'm freaking out.

Latest Applications

Latest reviews