UCLA TFT Undergraduate Admission - When is the interview? (1 Viewer)

Hi all,
First let me talk about my story first.
I submitted the UCLA TFT supplementary materials in Dec 2020 and it sent me the message that required me to correct my format of my essays, then I did that. Until 2 days ago they sent me the message via Accepted that my materials were eligible to be reviewed.
My question is:
When they will release the interview date? I am a little concern for that as it is my dream school... Anybody have the same situation with me? And can someone tell me something about the interview section? I am an International student so maybe I will have interview online if I have. Thanks a lot.

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
Is this for undergrad or graduate?

You can use the application database to look at past applications here:

They should list interview notification dates.

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
Undergraduate. Thanks for help, I will take a look
You can filter applications by school and accepted status.

Also I forgot... There's a current year application thread for USC here:

Be sure to reply their to meet your fellow applicants. :) They might know the answer to this question too.

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
And there's the 2020 threads too:

Hi all,
First let me talk about my story first.
I submitted the UCLA TFT supplementary materials in Dec 2020 and it sent me the message that required me to correct my format of my essays, then I did that. Until 2 days ago they sent me the message via Accepted that my materials were eligible to be reviewed.
My question is:
When they will release the interview date? I am a little concern for that as it is my dream school... Anybody have the same situation with me? And can someone tell me something about the interview section? I am an International student so maybe I will have interview online if I have. Thanks a lot.
Hey Sky,
I’ve noticed you’re very interested in TFT’s program- i am too, so I started this thread on it. What are your thoughts on this concersation?

Is UCLA TFT Good or Bad?

Add your film school application to our Application Database so that we can improve our admissions statistics.

Add Application…

Student Films Made at Film Programs

A248
Views
Reaction score
An artist invites an especially harsh critic to her studio for an exclusive preview of her latest work.
Film Program
Loyola Marymount University
Course
PROD 550
Film Type
Assignment
Genre
Horror
Duration/Running Time
6:01
Film Completion
May 1, 2019
A248
Views
Reaction score
An exploration of the history and modern day importance of postcards.
Film Program
Course
PROD 670
Film Type
Thesis Film
Genre
Documentary
Duration/Running Time
17:31
Film Completion
May 1, 2021
A248
Views
Reaction score
In the midst of a global pandemic, a very paranoid vampire orders contactless food delivery.
Film Program
Course
PROD 685
Film Type
Assignment
Genre
Comedy
Duration/Running Time
1:24
Film Completion
Aug 1, 2020

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Accepted Applications

Acceptance Data
For up to date Film School Acceptance Rates, including Minimum GPAs, Minimum Test Scores, After Interview and Off-Waitlist Acceptance Rates, Film Experience and Undergraduate degrees of accepted applicants, Age data, and other acceptance statistics for your film program of choice simply navigate to the Acceptance Rates tab on each film school's page in our Film School Database.

For example:
Add your own Application to our application database to help improve the site's acceptance data.

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

Latest Articles

Latest Accepted Applications