USC Fall 2010

Zumbi

Got rejected from USC last Friday for Film & Television Production MFA
For the second time this year.

Start to think that school is not for me...
I wish it could be...

@maltesefalcon

Are you waitlisted as well? I've only seen one other person on the USC screenwriting waitlist so far, and that's Sapphiar via the "Acceptances Fall '10" topic thread.

omelette

Originally posted by youthquake:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EMDelMar:
For people who are going to the admitted students day, show yourselves on the forum. Let's meet up before or after. It would be great to put some faces to these screen names.

I booked my trip yesterday. Should we start a new topic for admitted students day? This one is getting long. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just started a new discussion for admitted students day!

M Dawg

Nothing here (suburbs of Boston), either. It's my first time applying--and I didn't get an interview--so I may be the anomaly here. It's possible I was rejected and my email just bounced.

Anyone who calls, let us know what you find out. For those whose status is confirmed, does your online application indicate as much or does it still read that it's been forwarded for review?

Thanks.

jamesc

Rejected by email. Email was dated March 11, so I guess the glitch was that the email just didn't go out. Oh well, time to start working on next year's app :)

Last edited by a moderator:

brainwashed

So sorry to hear that Jamesc, Psufilmgirl and BWyatt!!! :(

Don't beat up yourself too much and have a good week!

I guess I'm next on their rejection email list. Just lay it on me USC :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Accepted Applications

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    Go if you have a sizable scholarship
    Ultimately glad I went, but my overall experience at Emerson felt very lackluster. The courses were good, but nothing really worth sinking almost...
    • Anonymous
  • USC School of Cinematic Arts (BA/BFA)
    5.00 star(s)
    A Journey Most Illuminating
    I started my USC adventure as a Theatre major. I quickly discovered that I needed to change paths, and film had always been of interest. I thought...
    • JHD
  • London Film School (LFS) - Directing Summer School with Udayan Prasad
    5.00 star(s)
    Great Filmmaking Intensive, Though Pricey
    I attended this summer program in 2019. I wanted to try out directing in an environment where I would get feedback on my work and where I could...
    • llueve
  • Northwestern University - School of Communication
    4.00 star(s)
    Good for film theory, not so much for production
    *Please take this with a grain of salt, as I went to NU over a decade ago. While I was there: Classes in film theory and screenwriting were great...
    • Anonymous
  • Film And Television Institute of India
    4.00 star(s)
    Graduate Certificate, TV Direction
    I was enrolled in the 1-year Direction certificate course in the TV wing in the session 2018-19. Following are the pros and cons that I...
    • ValArya

Latest Accepted Applications