• IT'S HAPPENING! Celebrate interview season by becoming or upgrading to a Lifetime Supporting Membership for ONLY $15! (25% off) by entering the coupon code "ITSHAPPENING" . Thanks for being a member of the site!

USC Fall 2010

Zumbi

Got rejected from USC last Friday for Film & Television Production MFA
For the second time this year.

Start to think that school is not for me...
I wish it could be...

riddlefish

@maltesefalcon

Are you waitlisted as well? I've only seen one other person on the USC screenwriting waitlist so far, and that's Sapphiar via the "Acceptances Fall '10" topic thread.

omelette

Originally posted by youthquake:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EMDelMar:
For people who are going to the admitted students day, show yourselves on the forum. Let's meet up before or after. It would be great to put some faces to these screen names.

I booked my trip yesterday. Should we start a new topic for admitted students day? This one is getting long. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just started a new discussion for admitted students day!

M Dawg

Nothing here (suburbs of Boston), either. It's my first time applying--and I didn't get an interview--so I may be the anomaly here. It's possible I was rejected and my email just bounced.

Anyone who calls, let us know what you find out. For those whose status is confirmed, does your online application indicate as much or does it still read that it's been forwarded for review?

Thanks.

jamesc

Rejected by email. Email was dated March 11, so I guess the glitch was that the email just didn't go out. Oh well, time to start working on next year's app :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry to hear that Jamesc, Psufilmgirl and BWyatt!!! :(

Don't beat up yourself too much and have a good week!

I guess I'm next on their rejection email list. Just lay it on me USC :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews