USC Film & TV Production 2019

Otavi.

Hi everyone!

I just sent a letter to the Admission Office sayong that I can't attend USC this year because of my financial situation.

Hope, someone got off the wait list .
Hope to see you around next years,
cheers!

mmwhatever

Hello everyone and congrats for those who have been accepted!
Can you give me a piece of advice on my application?
As a writing sample, I chose to write the idea of a feature film. How do think, I need to write just the synopsis or also my idea that I want to convey, what does it mean to me and other stuff like this?
Thanks a lot!

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
To those that applied last year.... Be sure to update your application in the Film School Application database with as much info as you can.

See this example application to see how you can fully utilize the system:

The more data the better to help future applicants. Thank you! 🙏

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• Cal State Northridge (CSUN) - MFA in Screenwriting Program
    3.00 star(s)
    I was accepted to the CSUN MFA program in 2018 and took part in in for a full year; however, I recently decided not to go back and complete the...
    • Anonymous
  • Savannah College of Art and Design (MFA)
    1.00 star(s)
    The school is a complete honeypot, department head Donald.W Moffett has limited film production experience and has not idea how to properly guide...
    • Anonymous
  • Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    Emerson opened a lot of doors for me, so I can't dismiss that fact. However, I don't think it was necessary for me to go to Emerson as opposed to...
    • Anonymous
  • NYU - Tisch Kanbar Institute of Film and Television (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    Currently in my third year of my MFA at NYU Tisch Grad Film (writing/directing). I cannot praise this program enough! It exceeded any expectation...
    • Anonymous
  • National Film and Television School (NFTS)
    5.00 star(s)
    I'm currently in my first year of a 2 year MA at the NFTS. I saw these relatively negative reviews about the NFTS before I applied, but I can now...
    • VDW