USC Film & TV Production 2019

Art1014

If we haven’t heard back yet, did we not get in/or we’re on the waitlist? I’ve been waiting on edge because I wanna accept the MA offer already 😬

Septopus7

Staff member
Supporting Member
Hey USC Production folk, quick question for any of you who were admitted recently. Since the letters for many of you were released a couple weekends back, I was just wondering if any of you had gotten your physical letters in the mail yet. Just to try and figure out some type of timetable for when I should expect one. In particular, I guess I'm asking @andrea1Q96, @wknowles, @MildTabasco, @mvanderberg1, @monalisacinema, and @osmosisjonesiz.

Hey USC Production folk, quick question for any of you who were admitted recently. Since the letters for many of you were released a couple weekends back, I was just wondering if any of you had gotten your physical letters in the mail yet. Just to try and figure out some type of timetable for when I should expect one. In particular, I guess I'm asking @andrea1Q96, @wknowles, @MildTabasco, @mvanderberg1, @monalisacinema, and @osmosisjonesiz.
Got mine yesterday

EmmaSwan

Did non-US applicants hear back via YouSC? Or physical letter? Has anyone received a rejection yet? Asking because I am unable to get my mail as I am traveling but hoping I find out via email YouSC first. Congrsts to everyone who got in!!!

Latest Applications

Latest reviews