USC Film & TV Production 2019

HarryMelodies

Hey everybody,

I've checked in on this forum from time to time over the past few months and I thought I'd finally chime in-

I got my acceptance letter to the program a few hours ago. This was an email, still nothing on you.usc.edu for anyone wondering. I applied way back in November and had a lovely phone call with a faculty member in January. I'll add my info to the tracker soon.

I definitely think there's truth in these admittance letters going out on a rolling basis. I first heard from the department about a week and a half ago, after the first wave of admittance letters came out, and they were asking me for a copy of my high school transcripts. I didn't think these would be necessary since I dropped out of high school. I sent them the transcripts last Wednesday and got this letter today. I imagine I would have been notified sooner if all my information was on file.

I'm very stoked right now.

Best of luck to you all.

GoAndLoveSomeMore

Hey everybody,

I've checked in on this forum from time to time over the past few months and I thought I'd finally chime in-

I got my acceptance letter to the program a few hours ago. This was an email, still nothing on you.usc.edu for anyone wondering. I applied way back in November and had a lovely phone call with a faculty member in January. I'll add my info to the tracker soon.

I definitely think there's truth in these admittance letters going out on a rolling basis. I first heard from the department about a week and a half ago, after the first wave of admittance letters came out, and they were asking me for a copy of my high school transcripts. I didn't think these would be necessary since I dropped out of high school. I sent them the transcripts last Wednesday and got this letter today. I imagine I would have been notified sooner if all my information was on file.

I'm very stoked right now.

Best of luck to you all.
Congrats!!!!!!! Also, love the wild and heart photo!

Septopus7

Staff member
Supporting Member
I'm waitlisted!!

I have a question about it. It said: If we are unable to admit you off of the waitlist for the fall 2019 semester, we will offer you admission to our spring 2020 class.

Does this mean I will be admitted to the program anyway?
Yup, pretty much, if past years are any indication. One of the perks of the Production program that the other USC schools do not have, since they do take in Spring admissions.

sa96

Congratulations everyone!!! A question to all: did you have an interview? Just wondering if it's possible to get in without an interview

Latest Applications

Latest reviews