USC Film & TV Production MFA Fall 2021 Applicants Unite!

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
I was interviewed and got rejected as well! But its okay! Just a bump in a road and you keep going!
Sorry to hear. :( And yes there is always next year and keep creating.

Be sure to add your application to the database when you can to help everyone out. The more data points the site has the better.

Cy98

What do you guys think will happen tomorrow? Waitlist, rejection, acceptance letters?

Cy98

I’ve got 5 on radio silence haha
I think some of us will hear back. I think decisions have already been made, usc just needs to transfer them to the yousc website

cgold

Supporter+
I think some of us will hear back. I think decisions have already been made, usc just needs to transfer them to the yousc website
Fingers crossed!!!!! I’m just ready for something to ease my mind

JasperJohns

Supporter+
Hey there, everyone,

Even though I applied to the screenwriting program at USC, I posted in this thread awhile back about the pain of waiting. Just wanted to update you all that I was accepted to the program. Now we just gotta deal with the financial side of all this... :) Best of luck to all those still waiting. I hope that you all end up at the school that is right for you, when it is right for you!

cheeeese3cake

Hey there, everyone,

Even though I applied to the screenwriting program at USC, I posted in this thread awhile back about the pain of waiting. Just wanted to update you all that I was accepted to the program. Now we just gotta deal with the financial side of all this... :) Best of luck to all those still waiting. I hope that you all end up at the school that is right for you, when it is right for you!
Congrats!

Add your film school application to our Application Database so that we can improve our admissions statistics.

Add Application…

Latest Accepted Applications

Acceptance Data
For up to date Film School Acceptance Rates, including Minimum GPAs, Minimum Test Scores, After Interview and Off-Waitlist Acceptance Rates, Film Experience and Undergraduate degrees of accepted applicants, Age data, and other acceptance statistics for your film program of choice simply navigate to the Acceptance Rates tab on each film school's page in our Film School Database.

For example:
Add your own Application to our application database to help improve the site's acceptance data.

Latest reviews

Latest Articles

Latest Accepted Applications