USC Film & TV Production MFA Fall 2021 Applicants Unite!

Totally. A friend of mine found out he was off the waitlist 3 weeks before classes started.
Did he have the option to turn down the fall and keep his spring spot? Now that I've been accepted for spring, I'm filling in my Fall plans and it would kinda be chaotic to cancel everything last minute

nvf101

Hi all just in case this is useful information for some of you - I contacted admissions regarding scholarships and they said: “We are hoping to get all scholarship notifications out before the 4/15 commitment deadline”.
So sounds like there could be some more waiting before all of them are given out.

Blue Grape

Supporter
Just out of curiosity, does anyone have any ideas for this year SCA’s acceptance rate? Or like how many applicants it had? It seems like this year has more applicants than the past years...

Last edited:
Add your film school application to our Application Database so that we can improve our admissions statistics.

Add Application…

Latest Accepted Applications

Acceptance Data
For up to date Film School Acceptance Rates, including Minimum GPAs, Minimum Test Scores, After Interview and Off-Waitlist Acceptance Rates, Film Experience and Undergraduate degrees of accepted applicants, Age data, and other acceptance statistics for your film program of choice simply navigate to the Acceptance Rates tab on each film school's page in our Film School Database.

For example:
Add your own Application to our application database to help improve the site's acceptance data.

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

Latest Articles