USC MFA 2018 Spring Applications.

Cody

I wanted to check and see if anyone here is applying for the 2018 spring semester at USC?

If so has anyone started their application yet?

Cody

Has anyone heard back yet? Anyone have any idea when they'll begin offering decisions?
I am assuming towards the end of October and beginning of November is when we'll hear back. The past years suggest that.

lianlee

By the way, my visual sample is linked to my vimeo. The interesting thing is that I haven't received any clicks from California, does anybody else have this issue lol? I am wondering whether vimeo counts clicks from slideroom. Thanks!

By the way, my visual sample is linked to my vimeo. The interesting thing is that I haven't received any clicks from California, does anybody else have this issue lol? I am wondering whether vimeo counts clicks from slideroom. Thanks!
My views increased as well but I wasn't sure if it was from the admissions office, my mother (lol), or from me going to look on my page from different devices, so I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. I just don't think that Vimeo is counting the Slideroom app views since it our videos were embedded in our applications.

sufianha

I applied as well. I'm pretty sure they viewed my portfolio as Vimeo tells me "the source" aka a view from slide room.
They viewed it on Oct 7th (Not from California actually).
I didn't get an interview which is concerning.
Didn't hear anything yet. Good luck everyone.

I applied as well. I'm pretty sure they viewed my portfolio as Vimeo tells me "the source" aka a view from slide room.
They viewed it on Oct 7th (Not from California actually).
I didn't get an interview which is concerning.
Didn't hear anything yet. Good luck everyone.
Don't worry, no one has received notification of acceptance yet. So, for all we know they are still conducting interviews and reviewing files. Make sure to check your SPAM folder everyday so that you don't miss anything important. Also, you don't necessarily need an interview to get in. People have been accepted in past years without one. Hang in there and good luck! :)

sufianha

Don't worry, no one has received notification of acceptance yet. So, for all we know they are still conducting interviews and reviewing files. Make sure to check your SPAM folder everyday so that you don't miss anything important. Also, you don't necessarily need an interview to get in. People have been accepted in past years without one. Hang in there and good luck! :)
Thanks and good luck to you too. Lol I've been stalking this thread for a while and was too lazy to make an account. Uhhhhh I hope we all get in.

Latest Applications

Latest reviews