USC MFA application - Where to upload transcript? (1 Viewer)

jackgooch

I recently received an email from Susan Park, the admissions director for the SCA telling me that my application is still under review, but to continue I need to upload one of my other transcripts that I didn’t upload back in November. She told me to upload it to the document upload section of the application but I can’t find where that is. They need it by Tuesday so any help would be appreciated.

Abbey Normal

Supporter+
What track are you applying for? For the MFA in Screen and TV I uploaded all my documents to the following:

1613427163767.png

I know Susan had mentiond if you uploaded your application (portfolio, transcripts, etc) to either the USC Grad App page or the SlideRoom app you should be fine.

jackgooch

What track are you applying for? For the MFA in Screen and TV I uploaded all my documents to the following:

View attachment 2074
I know Susan had mentiond if you uploaded your application (portfolio, transcripts, etc) to either the USC Grad App page or the SlideRoom app you should be fine.
I am applying for film and television production. I can’t add anything else to my Slideroom app because I sent that off in November. Susan wants me to add my transcript to the grad application but there isn’t anywhere to add it on there.

jackgooch

I just checked SlideRoom and it's glitchy. Not sure if it's working properly. Maybe see if you can reupload to the USC Grad App page:

Once you login see if you can add your transcript to Academic History. If this doesn't work, I would reach out to Susan ASAP or someone from the Graduate Admissions.

View attachment 2075
I’ve managed to add it as an extra section in academic history. I’ve also emailed her asking if that’s fine so hopefully she’ll get back to me saying it is 🤞

cgold

Supporter+
I recently received an email from Susan Park, the admissions director for the SCA telling me that my application is still under review, but to continue I need to upload one of my other transcripts that I didn’t upload back in November. She told me to upload it to the document upload section of the application but I can’t find where that is. They need it by Tuesday so any help would be appreciated.
I emailed mine to etrans@usc.edu

It took them a few days to open and add it to my file though!

Add your film school application to our Application Database so that we can improve our admissions statistics.

Add Application…

Student Films Made at Film Programs

A248
Views
Reaction score
One man's mission to document and preserve the history and pop culture of the San Fernando Valley in Southern California. Tommy Gelinas was born and raised in the San Fernando Valley in Southern California. He grew up visiting restaurants, malls, and many other venues that slowly declined and...
Film Program
Loyola Marymount University
Course
PROD 600
Film Type
Assignment
Genre
Documentary
Duration/Running Time
13:52
Film Completion
Dec 1, 2020
A248
Views
Reaction score
An exploration of the history and modern day importance of postcards.
Film Program
Course
PROD 670
Film Type
Thesis Film
Genre
Documentary
Duration/Running Time
17:31
Film Completion
May 1, 2021
Colella612
3.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Views
Reaction score
Reviews
Questions
After the light bulb on her film projector burns out, an elderly woman must confront a nightmarish world as well as the trauma of her past as she seeks to find a replacement before her memories are lost forever.
Film Program
Course
Directing Short Film II: Visual Story
Film Type
Assignment
Genre
Drama
Duration/Running Time
5:58
Film Completion
May 3, 2021

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Accepted Applications

Acceptance Data
For up to date Film School Acceptance Rates, including Minimum GPAs, Minimum Test Scores, After Interview and Off-Waitlist Acceptance Rates, Film Experience and Undergraduate degrees of accepted applicants, Age data, and other acceptance statistics for your film program of choice simply navigate to the Acceptance Rates tab on each film school's page in our Film School Database.

For example:
Add your own Application to our application database to help improve the site's acceptance data.

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

Latest Articles

Latest Accepted Applications