USC MFA Fall 2014 (film & tv)

mcholman

Hey everybody,

I emailed SCA to ask if there's something weird going on if my application status still says 'your application has been forwarded'...etc, and after a day or so they responded and told me to disregard what the application thing says because it doesn't really reflect what they're doing with the applications. So, don't give up no matter what stage the application says you're in.

Ciara17

Same here. My status still says that it is in the first stage of their evaluation process, and after I emailed them, they said that a decision has been released and mailed to the address on my application.

mollycase

Hey mollycase,

I'm also from Toronto! Looking forward to meeting you in the fall. If you're open to joining me I sometimes I attend "Canadians in LA" events which sometimes involve watching hockey and eating poutine. :)

Find me on FB
www.facebook.com/sarajfenton

Hi Fentonova,

Big congratulations on your admission! I hope you've been celebrating with friends and family. I certainly have for the past week. It feels amazing.

I checked out your site. Turns out we have a lot in common actually. I'll private message you soon, so we can communicate before I arrive in August. I need all the help I can get to orient myself in LA. It will be my first time there. I'm very excited.

Ovsanna

Got my rejection email today, but before you feel sorry for me guys, I should tell you that USC is not my first choice ;) Best of luck to all of you, hope you will get into :)

Vivian

Hi, everyone!
So exciting!!
I've just got a spot on wait list of Fall 2014. It's guaranteed me an AD of Spring 2015.
(An international student, interviewed on Valentine's day)

Emma Weston

Hey everyone! Big congratulations to everyone accepted and wait listed!
I got my acceptance mid-February to the Film & TV Production MFA, and am an international student from London.
Sadly I am unable to attend the welcome day on April 4th, but have already accepted my offer at USC as it was my top choice.
Are there any other British international students?

cinephil

I can log in into camel link . I am a film and tv prod applicant from India. I still haven't received my official conformation.

JFadley

So it's beginning to look like wait listed get a spot no matter what, just a matter of when. So last applicant pool had a certain number that waited and are heading into the fall, and next spring will have a guaranteed set of students with spots. Cyclic.
Anyways, who plans of waiting it out? I've been accepted to 3 other schools, but USC is my top choice. It's gonna be a tough decision.

Hey!!

I wish I could go to the event but...I am in México, with work...Seems impossible for me to take a few days off. Have fun you guys and let us know!

Also, have any of you guys received an e-mail about a new scholarship, there's a form attached and we have to turn it in on Monday. If so, what are you guys saying for how you plan to finance your studies?

Thanks!

pnrt7

Hello everybody, congrats to all the accepted and waitlist!
I got the same waitlist for Fall and a secure sport for Spring 2014 in the MFA in Production.
I will be attending the Student Day on April 4th. I'm from Argentina but I live in Miami Beach, so I will
be flying to LA for the Student Day. Hope to meet many people there!

szar8500

I don't know why I didn't look for something like this is the first place. I applied to Screenwriting MFA and have still yet to hear anything. I checked my application status and it says that it is still in the first stage, so I don't know what to think at this point. : /

ThePerk

I don't know why I didn't look for something like this is the first place. I applied to Screenwriting MFA and have still yet to hear anything. I checked my application status and it says that it is still in the first stage, so I don't know what to think at this point. : /

Hey, I'm in the same exact boat. I applied to the screenwriting MFA and have heard nothing. I have no idea what to think at this point. However, I do know that it doesn't matter what your application status says. The cinema school has nothing to do with that.

Latest Applications

Latest reviews