USC Peter Stark Program Fall 2019 Entry

Starfish

I'm glad you posted. I called this morning and talked to Katie - she said they had started e-mailing people last week to schedule interviews, and that there were more to come and it was "rolling" - so everyone should be hopeful this week and next.

CanadaCanada

I had my interview today was super fun! Said today was the first day of interviewing. They just want to talk.They don't have a set of questions. They picked my brain and had me reeling and laughing!
Congrats on the interview! Sounds like it went well. Out of curiosity, when were you notified that you'd be having an interview?

Just talked to Katie, looks like they're scheduling interviews for another week or so and need to fill up interview slots up until February 20th and still have some available. So there's still hope for those of us waiting but by the end of next week if you haven't heard it sounds like it's not our year

Just talked to Katie, looks like they're scheduling interviews for another week or so and need to fill up interview slots up until February 20th and still have some available. So there's still hope for those of us waiting but by the end of next week if you haven't heard it sounds like it's not our year
Thank you for sharing this!

divmoh247

Is there anyone here who also applied to the screenwriting program? I wonder when they'd get back to us there.

I was approached like two weeks ago by USC saying a transcript was missing, which i resent and i checked with them and they said they still haven't got it yet. Does any previous applicant know if this will affect where SCA will review the file or not? I hope that transcript comes any day now.

Mdub_2013

Is there anyone here who also applied to the screenwriting program? I wonder when they'd get back to us there.

I was approached like two weeks ago by USC saying a transcript was missing, which i resent and i checked with them and they said they still haven't got it yet. Does any previous applicant know if this will affect where SCA will review the file or not? I hope that transcript comes any day now.
I’m having the same issue. From the convo i had yesterday our files are being reviewed with the cinematic arts department but we still must get the transcripts in a timely manner

Mdub_2013

she only got specific about Stark. She said my application is being reviewed but said they get about 250 applicants, pull 50 for interviews then select the class of 24ppl. For screenwriting, it appears there are no interviews. I have a friend who is currently there now and he didn't interview for screenwriting

shivan

Not expecting any email on weekends. By next week need to start looking for other options 😅. Damn 250 applications it's about time they need to increase their class strength 😂.

Agreed. I was curious about earlier in the week though when I sent the previous message. I think if I'm correct we've only heard about 2 interviews this far. Thought there'd be more on here compared to previous threads

divmoh247

also can't discount the people who aren't on this forum who might have heard back.

Latest Applications

Latest reviews