USC School of Cinematic Arts Film & TV Production Spring 2020

Armslength

Chris perhaps you can answer this. Is there a thread here for accepted spring 2020 usc students? want to try to get to know some of my soon to be classmates

Frankie Bones

Supporting Member
USC
Thank you so much, Andrew!

So, does anyone who’s going this spring know: is Monday the start of classes?

My acceptance letter didn’t actually specify, but I believe that is the start date?

yikes!!!

Armslength

Thank you so much, Andrew!

So, does anyone who’s going this spring know: is Monday the start of classes?

My acceptance letter didn’t actually specify, but I believe that is the start date?

yikes!!!
Well first and foremost congratulations! I imagine it’s a big relief and confirmation. As for your question, it is my understanding that the first day of classes will be January 13th.

Frankie Bones

Supporting Member
USC
Thanks Armslength!

Ok this will make for a fun (and frantic) weekend lol

p.s. I live in nyc but am from DC (and noticed you’re from there too)...fingers crossed this all works out and if (or when) I get out there, looking forward to meeting you!

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
BU
Am in a bit of disbelief but I just got an email a few hours ago that I’ve been accepted off the waitlist!

I can’t believe it! Am ecstatic! Also a bit terrified of how I can get everything settled in time but I am likely to accept.
Congrats! :)

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
BU
Since this is such short notice are you rushing to get out here and get a place or are you already or here? It says NYC in your location. That sounds hectic. Good luck! :)

Latest Classifieds

Featured Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• UCLA TFT - Screenwriting (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    The Right Move For Me
    I have loved this program so far! For me, it was the right move. Coming from out-of-state, I learned a lot about LA and housing, but it could have...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Chicago - Department of Cinema and Media Studies
    5.00 star(s)
    In my opinion, the University of Chicago's Cinema & Media Studies program is one of the most outstanding and underrated programs out there. I...
    • jn0pe
  • Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    I went to Emerson for my undergrad for VMA (Visual media arts, just generally the film program) and...it was a lot of fun, I certainly learned...
    • julia1
  • Temple University - School of Theater, Film and Media Arts
    4.00 star(s)
    I graduated in 2013 and know several recent graduates ( 2017-2019 classes) as well. My personal and their related experiences are the basis for...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Rochester - Film and Media Studies Program
    5.00 star(s)
    I graduated from UofR with a double major in Film and Media Studies and Economics. My experiences at Rochester really shaped my filmmaking career...
    • dkimg21