USC School of Cinematic Arts Film & TV Production Spring 2020

So... has any international student gotten the official letter (after the academically eligible one)? I had my documents approved already but haven't heard anything from SCA yet

17YANG

So... has any international student gotten the official letter (after the academically eligible one)? I had my documents approved already but haven't heard anything from SCA yet
You mean this one?

Attachments

• 872B2FF0-8469-4F3A-9139-CF8182ABE42A.jpeg
    872B2FF0-8469-4F3A-9139-CF8182ABE42A.jpeg
    116.7 KB · Views: 117

Denzel_501

SOS! I am freaking out waiting for their response on the scholarship status! someone, please give some hope ?

Hey, I just joined on here recently. I'm currently on the waitlist. I have a question but first, Congratulations!!!
My question to you is did they give you a certain time frame when they were going to decide who are the scholarship receipents?

Hey, I just joined on here recently. I'm currently on the waitlist. I have a question but first, Congratulations!!!
My question to you is did they give you a certain time frame when they were going to decide who are the scholarship receipents?
so, I ended up emailing them and they said they're still reviewing scholarships and decisions will be available in the coming weeks! it definitely calmed me down haha

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
I was accepted from the waitlist last night!

(not sure how to update my application here though)
Congrats! Go to your application and choose edit in the three dots pulldown menu at top. Be sure to select "post as update" when saving. :)

Frankie Bones

Staff member
Supporter
Congratulations to everybody!!!!
I've been accepted from the waitlist today. I'll be going during the spring semester.
I'm so happy. I look forward to meeting some of you in the upcoming semester.
Best of luck to those who did not get in. Don't give up and keep trying!

congrats, Repti!!! as someone also in the waitlist boat, Kudos!!!

Also, I was just curious how the notification that you got off the waitlist was made? Was it a phone call? An email? An update on your application status? Just curious. I’m guessing they want to reach you quickly in light of the compressed timeline. Thx in advance!

Email...
I actually applied to Columbia earlier in the day and I was quite shocked to see the email of acceptance for the spring 2020 because I applied for the fall 2020 too.

Attachments

• 78414892_572929266804441_7696425985335361536_n.png
    78414892_572929266804441_7696425985335361536_n.png
    309.4 KB · Views: 98

Latest Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• SUNY Purchase - Playwriting & Screenwriting BA
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Quality Program
    I want to start off by mentioning that I came to Purchase as a transfer student from another liberal arts college and screenwriting program. This...
    • AlcB
  • Columbia College Chicago - Cinema Art + Science (B.A. & B.F.A.)
    3.00 star(s)
    Good undergrad craft school
    I'd like to preface this by saying I graduated a while ago. It's possible that the school has changed significantly since then so take what I say...
    • Anonymous
  • American University - School of Communication (B.A.)
    1.00 star(s)
    Very Unhappy with the Film Program
    I apologize for the very long post, but I have a lot of things to say about the Film and Media Arts department at AU. I am EXTREMELY unhappy...
    • Anonymous
  • LMU - Film & Television Production (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent choice for a well-rounded film education experience
    LMU's Film and Television Production MFA program is a great choice for students who want a well-rounded film education. You are able to make both...
    • A248
  • USC Cinematic Arts - Film and Television Production (MFA)
    2.00 star(s)
    Great Marketing, Subpar Reality
    I'm writing this review because there wasn't a lot of clear info when I was applying so I hope that this can offer some clarification beyond the...
    • Anonymous