USC School of Cinematic Arts Film & TV Production Spring 2020

storyteller

So... has any international student gotten the official letter (after the academically eligible one)? I had my documents approved already but haven't heard anything from SCA yet

Denzel_501

SOS! I am freaking out waiting for their response on the scholarship status! someone, please give some hope 😭
Hey, I just joined on here recently. I'm currently on the waitlist. I have a question but first, Congratulations!!!
My question to you is did they give you a certain time frame when they were going to decide who are the scholarship receipents?

storyteller

Hey, I just joined on here recently. I'm currently on the waitlist. I have a question but first, Congratulations!!!
My question to you is did they give you a certain time frame when they were going to decide who are the scholarship receipents?
so, I ended up emailing them and they said they're still reviewing scholarships and decisions will be available in the coming weeks! it definitely calmed me down haha

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
I was accepted from the waitlist last night!

(not sure how to update my application here though)
Congrats! Go to your application and choose edit in the three dots pulldown menu at top. Be sure to select "post as update" when saving. :)

Congratulations to everybody!!!!
I've been accepted from the waitlist today. I'll be going during the spring semester.
I'm so happy. I look forward to meeting some of you in the upcoming semester.
Best of luck to those who did not get in. Don't give up and keep trying!
congrats, Repti!!! as someone also in the waitlist boat, Kudos!!!

Also, I was just curious how the notification that you got off the waitlist was made? Was it a phone call? An email? An update on your application status? Just curious. I’m guessing they want to reach you quickly in light of the compressed timeline. Thx in advance!

Latest Applications

Latest reviews