• FilmSchool.org has Film School Forums, Film School Reviews, and a database of over 2,118 Film School applications with acceptance rate statistics, minimum GPA, GRE, SAT scores, submitted Portfolios, and notification dates for all of the best Film Schools including USC, UCLA, AFI, Chapman, Columbia and NYU.
  • END OF YEAR HOLIDAY SALE: Become a Lifetime Supporting Member for ONLY $15! You receive permanent access to the full application tracker, private forums, blogging, and more... Donations go towards making this site even better for you. Thank you for your support.

USC School of Cinematic Arts Film & TV Production Spring 2020

Chris W

As You Wish
Staff member
While everyone is waiting for more info PLEASE take a moment to review the program on our site as an APPLICANT: (it can be anonymous)

List your pros and cons and why you applied to this program. If you can, please also review all of the other programs that you applied to on the site. It will help others A TON. :)

You also assign start ratings to:
  • Alumni
  • Campus
  • Career Assistance
  • Equipment
  • Coursework
  • Professors
  • Financial Aid & Scholarships
You can review a film school as an:
  • Alumni
  • Current Student
  • Admitted Applicant
  • Current Applicant
  • Rejected Applicant
  • Official Tour
  • Unofficial Tour
  • Interview
Thank you! It'll be a HUGE help to the site and fellow applicants. :)

Last edited:

georgemichael

Hey guys, here's what I learned via email with the department. Scholarship notices have been sent and if you didn't get one by now, like me, you're probably not on the list. And I learned that auditing is technically possible but costs the same as your regular courses and they strongly advised not to take more than we're assigned. They're asking us not to work on the side either, and stick with the schedule they assigned so I'm wondering what kind of crazy workload they're planning. That's all I know! See you soon!

Armslength

Hey guys, here's what I learned via email with the department. Scholarship notices have been sent and if you didn't get one by now, like me, you're probably not on the list. And I learned that auditing is technically possible but costs the same as your regular courses and they strongly advised not to take more than we're assigned. They're asking us not to work on the side either, and stick with the schedule they assigned so I'm wondering what kind of crazy workload they're planning. That's all I know! See you soon!
They told you verbatim that if you haven't received one by now you probably won't? Have you received your financial aid package?

Latest Applications

Latest reviews