USC School of Cinematic Arts - Stark Producing Program 2020

spark

Is anyone else in here still deciding whether or not to attend? I wanted to talk to someone still working through their decision since the deadline is coming up next week.
Hey! Are you trying to decide between different schools? Or is it the concern about the covid situation in the fall?

mcooper

Out of curiosity, has there been any communication from the university about COVID-19? Either how it is effecting the decision/commitment process this year, or what would happen if things are still not back to normal by the end of August?

truffleshuffle

NYU
USC
Out of curiosity, has there been any communication from the university about COVID-19? Either how it is effecting the decision/commitment process this year, or what would happen if things are still not back to normal by the end of August?
I'd imagine they'll be addressing this at the Admitted Students Day Zoom session tomorrow. If they don't bring it up, rest assured somebody will lol

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
BU
Hello everyone! My name’s Audrey! I just found this forum- I was accepted off the waitlist today! Can’t believe it! I’m so excited to meet all of you! Hope everyone’s staying safe and healthy!
Congrats!

truffleshuffle

NYU
USC
Hello everyone! My name’s Audrey! I just found this forum- I was accepted off the waitlist today! Can’t believe it! I’m so excited to meet all of you! Hope everyone’s staying safe and healthy!
Congrats, Audrey! I see you're from Oregon. Glad to see fellow Oregonians in the program! (I'm in Production though.)

Chris W

Willem was robbed
Staff member
BU
You guys may find this article interesting if you haven't seen it yet:

Film School during COVID-19

Film School during COVID-19

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe during this uncertain time. This article today is going to be a little different from the norm! Chris had the wonderful idea of writing up a little something about how different film schools are handling the COVID-19. I jumped on board immediately...

Latest Classifieds

Featured Classifieds

Latest Applications

Latest reviews

• UCLA TFT - Screenwriting (M.F.A.)
    5.00 star(s)
    The Right Move For Me
    I have loved this program so far! For me, it was the right move. Coming from out-of-state, I learned a lot about LA and housing, but it could have...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Chicago - Department of Cinema and Media Studies
    5.00 star(s)
    In my opinion, the University of Chicago's Cinema & Media Studies program is one of the most outstanding and underrated programs out there. I...
    • jn0pe
  • Emerson College
    3.00 star(s)
    I went to Emerson for my undergrad for VMA (Visual media arts, just generally the film program) and...it was a lot of fun, I certainly learned...
    • julia1
  • Temple University - School of Theater, Film and Media Arts
    4.00 star(s)
    I graduated in 2013 and know several recent graduates ( 2017-2019 classes) as well. My personal and their related experiences are the basis for...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Rochester - Film and Media Studies Program
    5.00 star(s)
    I graduated from UofR with a double major in Film and Media Studies and Economics. My experiences at Rochester really shaped my filmmaking career...
    • dkimg21