USC School of Cinematic Arts - Stark Producing Program 2020

Is anyone else in here still deciding whether or not to attend? I wanted to talk to someone still working through their decision since the deadline is coming up next week.
Hey! Are you trying to decide between different schools? Or is it the concern about the covid situation in the fall?

Out of curiosity, has there been any communication from the university about COVID-19? Either how it is effecting the decision/commitment process this year, or what would happen if things are still not back to normal by the end of August?

Out of curiosity, has there been any communication from the university about COVID-19? Either how it is effecting the decision/commitment process this year, or what would happen if things are still not back to normal by the end of August?
I'd imagine they'll be addressing this at the Admitted Students Day Zoom session tomorrow. If they don't bring it up, rest assured somebody will lol

Hello everyone! My name’s Audrey! I just found this forum- I was accepted off the waitlist today! Can’t believe it! I’m so excited to meet all of you! Hope everyone’s staying safe and healthy!
Congrats!

Hello everyone! My name’s Audrey! I just found this forum- I was accepted off the waitlist today! Can’t believe it! I’m so excited to meet all of you! Hope everyone’s staying safe and healthy!
Congrats, Audrey! I see you're from Oregon. Glad to see fellow Oregonians in the program! (I'm in Production though.)

You guys may find this article interesting if you haven't seen it yet:

Film School during COVID-19

Film School during COVID-19

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe during this uncertain time. This article today is going to be a little different from the norm! Chris had the wonderful idea of writing up a little something about how different film schools are handling the COVID-19. I jumped on board immediately...

Hi all!

In an extremely surprising turn of events, I got in off the waitlist! @Chris W, I'd love to join whatever accepted students group there is so I can start meeting people.

....I guess it goes to show, to not give up hope!
You should now have access! Thank you for being a Lifetime Supporting Member!

I just found out yesterday that I got in off the wait list! Pretty thrilled as it's my dream program, but I already accepted at UCLA--so time to make some tough decisions! 😬😬

I just found out yesterday that I got in off the wait list! Pretty thrilled as it's my dream program, but I already accepted at UCLA--so time to make some tough decisions! 😬😬
Congrats on both UCLA and USC. Just so you know, USC has gone fully online this Fall, no word on Spring yet obviously. Some are okay with it, some are definitely not. Just wanted to give you a heads up.

Hello everyone, I am not sure how this portal works but...

Does anyone know what type of internships the students at USC’s Peter Stark Program usually land? Are they paid internships? What type of job offers and salary does the average student have?

Hi there! Brand new to this forum. A recent USC SCA undergraduate grad, has anyone made a thread for the Peter Stark Program 2021?

Hi there! Brand new to this forum. A recent USC SCA undergraduate grad, has anyone made a thread for the Peter Stark Program 2021?
Not yet! Feel free to make one. :)

Log your film school application with our Application Database so that we can improve our admissions statistics.

Latest Accepted Applications

Acceptance Data
For up to date Film School Acceptance Rates, including Minimum GPAs, Minimum Test Scores, After Interview and Off-Waitlist Acceptance Rates, Film Experience and Undergraduate degrees of accepted applicants, Age data, and other acceptance statistics for your film program of choice simply navigate to the Acceptance Rates tab on each film school's page in our Film School Database.

For example:
Log your own Application with our application database to help improve the site's acceptance data.

Latest Film School Reviews

• Rome International Film School
    5.00 star(s)
    Reviewed by: Alumni
    Degree: Certificate
    thank you R.I.F.S!
    I recently participated in their 10 - Week Program and I could not recommend it enough! This was the first time that I found a comprehensive film...
    • olivia.altiok
  • University of Colorado at Boulder (BFA)
    4.00 star(s)
    Degree: BA/BS/BFA
    BFA University of Colorado at Boulder BFA Film Production
    Honest review. CU Boulder is an interesting place to learn filmmaking. The University boasts some excellent professors who are actively making...
    • Anonymous
  • University of Central Florida - School of Visual Arts & Design
    4.00 star(s)
    Reviewed by: Current Student
    Concentration: Film - Feature/TV Writing
    UCF Film BFA (College of Sciences - School of Communication)
    UCF's BFA program is split into 4 modalities: narrative production, documentary production, experimental production, and feature/tv writing. I...
    • Anonymous
  • Syracuse University
    4.00 star(s)
    Reviewed by: Current Student
    Concentration: Film
    Syracuse Film and Media Arts - BFA Film
    I'm in my last year at Syracuse University as a member of the department of Film and Media Arts, and it's been a lot of ups and downs. There's a...
    • Anonymous
  • Fitchburg State University
    5.00 star(s)
    Concentration: Film/Video and Theater
    A Great School with Great Professors!
    I was a student there from 2018-2022 and had a great experience. I would recommend it to anyone, especially people living within Massachusetts...
    • Anonymous

Latest Applications

Latest questions

Latest Articles

Latest Accepted Applications

Applications
Articles
Forums
Film Schools
Scholarships
Back